Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphone cue "undo" question...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

First off I use the manual way of cueing up the next track on my headphones by manually using the pitch adjustment, I don't like to use the auto beatmatch feature since I like to cue up oldschool style. I was wondering if there's a way using Virtual DJ with Hercules DJ Console, everytime I headphone cue a track for example Deck A, whenever I'm about to make a segue I have the habit of turning off the headphone volume before I make that segue. But I feel it would be better for me to press the active headphone cue button "off" - but this feature doesn't work by default on Virtual DJ. This feature works fine with MixVibes 5 which came bundled with Hercules but I'd rather use Virtual DJ because I like this software so much better... It's either I press the Deck A or Deck B to hear the headphone cue... but I can't turn "both" off when needed... you see the reason for this is that I like to keep the headphone level at a fixed level then just press the headphone cue button on or off when needed without the default settings being switched from A to B... is there some type of console mapping or a way to do this? Please help... thanks...

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 3:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)