Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Motorized plats for HDJConsole

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if i find 2 small engines i want to try to make my console's jog-wheel "Active". LOL i'll tell u how to do

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 9:49 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
WOW! i would like to see this ;)
But i think there would be a problem with electricity. You would like to run your engines theough USB? HDJC needs a lot of electricity (you can see leds pulsing when you move jogs).

Dj Nikki

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 2:40 pm
but if they were spinning all the time, wouldn't that mean that they are scratching all the time too?

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 3:25 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I don't know how it is made that it knows that you move it. Look at denon cd-players for example. They have wheels like this. I think it is possible to modify jogs on Console but with a lot of work.

Dj Nikki

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 3:54 pm
Maybe, you could use servos.

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 4:44 pm
Sure, but they need to be adjustable by your pitch controller so I would say, good luck ... & let me know when this actually works

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 11:36 pm
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
LOL

Wonder how the console would perform like that! It already had platter sensitivity problems before, with this it will be probably completely unusable! ;)

I got myself 2 Denon DN-S3000 (with active platters) some weeks ago... i luv them !!!! :D

I experienced a leap forward with this - no doubt - professional and unfortunately not very cheap equipment !

Posted Tue 05 Jul 05 @ 4:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)