Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: My First Skin - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

UPDATE V2.0

Better fonts used, cleaned up how the skin looks, browser in bold, rhythm wave is now 100% in the box.

Video panel now added.

Hope you like, Ian

Posted Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 2:47 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I tried to downloaded but it's just a screen shot, no .zip file, what's wrong with that

Posted Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 3:16 pm
------INFO------

Sorry lost my connection when uploading only the screen shot was up loaded. I am in work at the moment and will re-upload the skin ASAP

Sorry about that IAN

Posted Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 4:10 am
Amazing for a first attempt, I am gonna start this year but I have a lot of business stuff to do first.

Posted Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 7:13 am
Thanks mate glad you like

Posted Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 8:32 am
skin will be re-uploaded by 1700 GMT today

Posted Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 8:42 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Skin now ready for download !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 10:47 am
^ link!

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 12:52 am
Its in the downloads page just search for scratch vdj pro

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 6:19 am

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 9:24 am
Nice skin but if you still accept feedback, i think the small rhythm wave box might be a problem when djing. This is because you might want to mix a certain cue point, and the big wave allows a warning that the cue point is about to pop up, while the small wave, BAM, it randomly comes and its too late. Im just saying.

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 1:47 pm
killadj4136 wrote :
Nice skin but if you still accept feedback, i think the small rhythm wave box might be a problem when djing. This is because you might want to mix a certain cue point, and the big wave allows a warning that the cue point is about to pop up, while the small wave, BAM, it randomly comes and its too late. Im just saying.

Or you could leave it and learn to mix by ear and know your music inside and out......................Besides thats what the other wave form is for (the 1 below the track name that shows the WHOLE song), to show you where there at in the track. And what your saying is only gonna work if you have that wave form going super slow and not scrolling fast.................I'm just sayin.

Huey

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 2:54 pm
@beatbreaker1 ya but you know how there are songs where you think a certain part loops 3 times, and it really loops 4 times, or something similar? If you trust ear instincts and they are wrong, well ... , DJs cant afford those kind of mistakes. So having that cue pop up in the rhythm a bit early can save you from those simple mistakes. That's my way, i don't know about you.

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 3:09 pm
thanks man!

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 3:09 pm
@Killadj, even if that is your argument, it still only works if you have it SCROLLING REALLY SLOW...........and I'm not a waverider so it wouldnt matter to me anyways..........

Good Luck
Huey

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 3:20 pm
ILANDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
great skin but i have problem in deck 2 loops doesnt work !
only" in" and "out" buttons
can you fix that?

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 10:52 am
Thanks for the spot on the loops, will fix and let you know when done.

ian

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 12:05 pm
Fixed and ready to down load

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 12:14 pm
V2.2
Error with VU meeter on scratch mode fixed, and time code signal quality graphic. Time code mode buttons now stay highlighted when selected, and a little graphic error has been cleaned up on the key lock button

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 12:37 pm
Deck 1 loops sorted and bpm and track time layout tided up

Posted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 12:10 pm
94%