Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: REQUEST: old brake effect from atomixmp3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a brake effect for VDJ PRO 7 that can allow the song to continue to play silently after the brake effect has ended?? .. and then when you click the effect button to turn the brake effect off, the sound returns and the song is playing along still.. the track never actually stopped playing even tho the sound effect would make u think it did..

i used to have a plug-in for atomix back in the day that did this.. forgot what it was called

Posted Wed 01 Dec 10 @ 10:26 am
Hi,

I'm pretty sure there's not an effect currently that will do that. But I do know that if you activate the brake effect and de-activate it again before the record completely stops it will do as you wanted and carry on as if the break was never applied. So maybe you could set a long brake time and that might do the trick for what you need.

If not, you could request for a new plug in to be made, there are some users on here who make them.

Posted Sun 05 Dec 10 @ 1:57 pm

Posted Sun 05 Dec 10 @ 2:15 pm
i dl'ed the effect.. its cool but still not quite the same.. i'll try to request it.. thnx

Posted Sun 05 Dec 10 @ 3:47 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Although my opinion is that the classic turntable brake should be integrated to the software and not a plugin, this sounds very interesting as an 'effect'.
I'm supporting your idea.

Posted Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 3:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)