Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hear both decks on headphones

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

LylecHome userMember since 2005
Hi,
I am A HDJC user (at work so thats why it doesnt appear on my profile) And I am contemplating moving over to the full retail version (V3). But before I do, please can you tell me if the software will allow me to hear both decks on my headset? I could not find the answer in the forum.

What I am trying to determine, is whether I can Hear both tracks (with variable levels) in my head set, then move over to the Live out put. As one would with a PGM/Cue switch on a mixer?

Posted Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 10:19 am
Yes, it is possible to hear both decks mixed together as well as the two individual decks.
Hoping to see you soon as a full registered version.
regards,
aditya

Posted Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 12:16 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 1:02 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
"some" skins have a "headphone_mix" slider that allows you to determinate which volume your second deck is hearable in the headphones.

Push the slider to the max and deck 1 & 2 will be hearable at the same volume in headphones.
Try the Pioneer CDJ 700-S it has this slider on it (but not all skins).

FRUiT94

Posted Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 1:31 pm
LylecHome userMember since 2005
Wow, thanks for the response guys.
Really appreciate it.

Posted Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 3:22 pm
I bought the Hercukes deck and can not hear both decks in cue. what do I need to do to be able to hear them at the same time? Also my deck always reset pitch to -0- even when I disable the feature and anyone tell me why?

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 4:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)