Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Scroll Text Plugin for VDJ7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi I have been using this plugin for a while now and ever since i upgraged to vdj7 as soon as i activate scroll text plugin my keyboard gets disabled and nothing works any ideas?? it is only after i activate this that i have this problem otherwise everything runs fine *im using windows xp*

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 8:56 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's a focus problem that affects plugins that implement their own GUI for user input. Text2D has similar issues for example. Doesn't seem to affect everybody though - I've had it in the past but don't currently.

A quick fix is to click the config button on the skin and then click OK.

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 9:19 pm
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have this problem, too - since the upgrade. If I modify add/delete message to the scrolling text, return to browser mode, keyboard mapping is disabled.
A workaround I found is that if do this:
Complete your text changes, then single click on the "Text" plug-in (even though you're not going to use it),
then click to your normal browser funtion. Keyboard mapping works!
If I don't do this the keyboard remains dead, even though mousing on functions works.
I have to watch this thread, because I would like to see a fix to this too.
A PS: I believe there is a bug in the plugins working together: Test this too:
Deactivate scrolling text (after a message has been scrolling). Click on the Text plug in, define something, then Activate it, SCROLLING TEXT TURNS ON, TOO! Yikes!
Thanks guys!

Posted Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 2:59 pm
Al RudyPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Whoa! 10-4 that, yikes is right. crap

Posted Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 6:08 pm
I HAVE SCROLL TXT PLUGIN BUT ITS NOT WORKING..I'VE ALREADY PUT IT ON VDJ DOCUMENTS..HELP ME PLZ..THANKS

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 7:23 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Might be best if you open a fresh thread on the problems you are experiencing, than opening a very old thread.

Please mention which version you are using also. Do you have DX9 installed?

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 9:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)