Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VDJ 7 Icons

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

In my skin (HC 4500 reworked form me) the Icons from the searchbar have a brown background.

In the VDJ 7 skin the background is black

The Icons seams to be hardcoded, cause i can't find them in the bmp file.

So, how can i change the background of the new VDJ 7 Icons?

Posted Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 10:00 am
No one hase an answer? Need help please.

Posted Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 3:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does this reworked skin has a line for customicons? (browser section...xml file..search for..)

Are there any icons (with brown background) in the bpm file ?

The answer is probably yes, so i will give you a quick answer.
Try to adjust just a little, these x,y coordinates in the customicons line in the xml..

For example if you have <customicons x=100, y=200 .... try 99,100 or 100,99 or 101,99 etc One of these combination will elliminate the brown background from the icons.

Posted Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 6:02 pm
Yes there are customicons in the skin. I've deleted the line in the XML file and now the background is black. Thanks for your help!

Is there a way to use costumicons with black background of these Icons?

Posted Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 11:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
the black background will come up if the coordinates of the customicons are exact and correct.

Add this line to the browser section just 1 line before the </browser> line and try to be accurate for x and y

<customicons x="nymberx" y="numbery" />

numberx, numbery are the x,y values of the brown icons rectangular (top left corner)

Posted Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 7:43 am
Okay, the problem was the bmp file. I've added new costumicons and so the Icons on the right side from the searchbar are now with black background to.

Thanks again!

Posted Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 10:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)