Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: My Problem - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I cannot buy the software because of a problem that if you decide to help me on it i will buy it for sure... So i downloaded the trial of 3.0 and it seems that its not working the problem is that when i install it and try to run it it asks for a missing dll which is "d3d9.dll" I have downloaded this dll and put it in the VDJ folder after doing this I went again to run the program but after came with another error saying "The Procedure entry point MakeCriticalSectionGlobal could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" Can you tell what is my problem if it works i will buy it next when i go to frence cuz in my country "Malta" i can't find this software if not cracked. Thanks in advance

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 8:29 am
you need:

windows XP/2000
directX9.0c

and also you need to RTFM (or at least the FF)

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 2:53 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 3:32 pm
ive installed the direct X and the same problem ... What is the FF could you tell me where i can find it

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 4:05 pm
(french forum i think)

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 5:32 pm
and also you need to RTFM (or at least the FF) i don't think is the french forum lol

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 5:34 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I don't know what FF means.... and i don't care :)
The only you need is Directx 9.x (9c is the latest, winxp come with version 8.1)
But i see you copied the dll along to Virtualdj folder wich is wrong...
delete it from there and try again.

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 5:40 pm
DirectX 9.0c requires windows XP or windows 2000.

If you have windowsXP just apply all available updates through windows update..

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 6:54 pm
The windows update are stopping when trying to download the SP1 i think i have to make a small format lol i'll try

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 7:19 pm
Sorry "when trying to download the Sp2"

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 7:20 pm
If you have a firewall try disabling the firewall before you download the program. I had an issue with this and had a similar problem.

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 9:22 pm
it still makes me the same problem

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 9:53 pm
Download the standalone SP2 update and build a new install CD from your original updates to SP2. You'll need the program Nlite which you can find at http://www.nliteos.com

It will allow you to build a new CD using the original CD plus SP2 updatepack

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 10:04 pm
Why so much trouble, for this f**k dx ?
You don't need SP2 or any other updates.
Just google for dx9, or you can find the installer in magazines's cd-roms..

Posted Wed 22 Jun 05 @ 3:06 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 22 Jun 05 @ 4:26 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
DJ-Marie, You couldn't patch your Windows XP because it seems is a cracked version. That's why you have a error when applying the SP. I see that errors applying the ms patches in pirated versions of Windows. Maybe I'm wrong and you have a licenced Windows XP, or maybe your current windows user don't have administrative rights.

As I understand, you only need install the DirectX 9.0c. Install correctly and you may run VDJ 3.0 smoothly.

As long as you still use these cracked version of Windows XP, you will not be able to install SP1 or SP2 in your system.

Posted Wed 22 Jun 05 @ 5:01 pm
No man my windows are not pirated they are the Xp Professional and i have even the home but now my computer is updating... It had the Update engine demaged and it was not downloading updates hope now its all ok .....

Posted Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 8:47 pm
I have installed DirectX 9.0c and windows Sp2 and you know whats the notice it is giving me the same problem pls can you help me

Posted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 1:25 pm
Did you delete this dll from virtual dj folder like i said you before ?
Try uninstall vdj, delete folder, reinstall vdj...
If that won't work, i'm afraid it is something wrong with windows, and you need to reinstall windows+dx9 again.

Posted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 3:27 pm
i ll try to re-install virtual dj lets see

Posted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 4:39 pm
80%