Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: browser pannel still not working in vdj7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi all,
Vdj7 is fantanstic. thanks team. It\'s realy great, even bigger than that.
But...I still have my little screen here so I need the prowser pannel but the browser shows up when a deck is 100% loaded.

Best regards,
John

Posted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 12:47 am
In ver 7 you can have the browser inside a panel and also you can have it inside several panels. However there's still a limitation:

At ALL the times ONE (and only ONE) browser must be visible. You can't show up two browsers, but you can't hide the browser completely too... However you can change it's size and position on screen by using panels ;)

Is that what you're looking for?

Posted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 1:28 am
Thanks PhantomDeejay,

"you can't hide the browser completely too"

That's it.

best regards,
John

Posted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 11:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I think you can. I once tried to make browser 2-5 pixels height and it worked. Try it.

Posted Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 10:27 am
LOL. You can have it visible with "0" dimensions... That's the only way to "Hide" the browser right now...

Posted Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 4:53 am
Hi again,

I think it's time to spent some time for the browser part.
Why do whe have to create a browser in a pannel when whe don't need one....It's stupid!!
It can give errors sometimes when changing skins or min/maximizing. I have some skins that I don't upload because of that.

Also waiting for textboxes something like "textbox format='browser_playlist'". Or I would be very happy if the script can read more lines from the browser than only the selected one.

Hm, hope I made myself clear.

Best regards,
John

Posted Sun 02 Jan 11 @ 11:56 pm
Right there with you on the more than one line thing and the browser hidden thing.. Having the same problem with my night ops skin. The browser keeps wanting to re-assert itself over the panel space, even when it's set to be 0 size or off screen. It's annoying. It seems logical that the whole point of putting the browser on a panel in the first place is to be able to hide it completely and swap it out with something else.

DjChuck

Posted Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 12:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)