Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark NS7fx and effects in Virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok so I just got my NS7fx, got it hooked up, works great with VDJ! Even figured out how to start the effects with FX add-on! This thing is awesome! BUT can't figure out how to scroll through the list of the effects... Tried to read few posts on here but just didn't understand... That's the only reason I even touch my laptop when I DJ is to scroll through effects other than that I can control everything through my unit! Thank you for the great software and great community of knowledgeable people!

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 3:03 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Actually, goto the effect window in the browser and turn the fat knob on the FX. It should move, if it does then the good news is that all is working fine.

The only bad news in the case is that the skin you use has to have a specific command for it to see the slected effect, not the 1 st effect. Try another skin as it does work. I edited my fav skin to fix this issue.

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 5:48 pm
Just tried that with default skin and it didn't work, tried it with ns7 skin as well and no luck... I went to browse screen for effects and turned knobs and nothing :( what should I do? Also, what is use of FIX MIX slider? Does it actually work as it does in ITch software?

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 8:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)