Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: RESET EFFECTS AFTER USING IT

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there,

I wonder if it's possible to "reset to default" the parameters levels of effects.
Let me explain:

- I use for example flanger and modulate the effect to a certain level till i cut it (flanger off)
- The next time i want to use the flanger the levels are sticked to the last modulation levels i made...

- Is it possible that soon i switch flanger off the levels go back to default settings (reset levels to default?)

- Sometimes i forget the levels and when activating an effect it is on the top of the frequency (the last levels i've use) and it PUMPS high levels...

With the rmx it's complicated to control this feauture even having it mapped so i can modulate through the jog wheels...

** Had already set on options "FX RESET ON LOAD" and nothing happens..

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 12:11 pm
Hi,

I think FX reset on load just means that if flanger is turned on for a deck and you load a new song, the flanger won't remain on.

I think you need something liike this:

effect "flanger" active & effect "flanger" slider 1 100%

Sorry I don't have vdj on this computer to check, but it's something like that, but do it for all the sliders you move, and of course 100% puts the slider all the way to the right, so you might want 50% or something else in stead.

Hope that helps.

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 12:58 pm
ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Andy is correct. One thing you will have to remember tho, if you are using an encoder/knob other than a properly defined endless jog, the slider will "jump" to the physical position of said encoder/knob.

Posted Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 3:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)