Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Soniuqe effect will not turn off

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I finaly got around to figuring out how to use the Soniuqe plug in and I love it. However it did take some getting used to. I had downloaded the 84 effect pack and deleted the svp file that were said to crash VDJ and even after deleting those file it still would crash. So I deleted the remaining svp files and downloaded the 72 or 74 (sorry forgot what number it was) pack that was debuged. and the all work fine. However, now when I turn on the soniuqe effect it will not turn off. the effect tab for it goes dark and I can click it and it will stay green for as long as I hold the mouse button down but it has no effect of turning it off once it has been activated. Even the activate tab in the video effects section does nothing but turn it on.

I am able to load music video and play it, Load clipbank clips, load slide show clips and play those as well I am also able to do show logo with the soniuqe blended. I just want to be able to turn this effect on and off. I am trying to push this software and its effects to its limits (within my limits of course) and I want to be able to go from video to slides to clips to logos to soniuqe and put effects on what ever I have on the screen. My worst fear is having a packed dance floor and then crash I have to restart VDJ. I have had no problems at all with VDJ up to this point and I am 100% mind blown at what this program can do. I just need to get a leash on it.

Are there some do's and don'ts I am missing?

Thank you for any advice or help.

Rob

Posted Wed 29 Sep 10 @ 12:00 am
Hi! a while back i did some research on sonique and found the visual pack (Sonique v.2) now in them the Cel's 72 pack were included and some from the 84 WHICH are not recomended.they wont work and cause problems.the 72 pack is the way to go and you can go to my blog section and get the link for a few more (@ 10) including some slightly modified plugins (x2) that run in the sonique engine.concerning your problem..humm..not sure. did you check in configurations that sonique is not selected to run continuaslly? also folder and file placement is important. you can have SubFolders you know ( this are needed for the other plugins that can run inside the sonique folder)...instructions are in my Blog.Good Luck...

Posted Wed 29 Sep 10 @ 9:56 pm

Hope this helps
Huey

Posted Wed 29 Sep 10 @ 10:13 pm
thetracker510 wrote :
Hi! a while back i did some research on sonique and found the visual pack (Sonique v.2) now in them the Cel's 72 pack were included and some from the 84 WHICH are not recomended.they wont work and cause problems.the 72 pack is the way to go and you can go to my blog section and get the link for a few more (@ 10) including some slightly modified plugins (x2) that run in the sonique engine.concerning your problem..humm..not sure. did you check in configurations that sonique is not selected to run continuaslly? also folder and file placement is important. you can have SubFolders you know ( this are needed for the other plugins that can run inside the sonique folder)...instructions are in my Blog.Good Luck...

Thanks for the Information. I will check out your blog and the extra plugins. I do need to get the folder issue sorted out.

@ beatbreaker1
That is exactly what it was, when those two are on at the same time I am unable to toggle the soniuqe effect on and off. When the plugin box is unticked I can toggle it on and off. Also when I was getting the crash I did not have a external video source running. I was just using the extra pop up video screen in VDJ. I connected my TV to the laptop today and tried to make it crash again but I could not do it. So that's good news.

Thanks for the help guys!

Rob

Posted Thu 30 Sep 10 @ 12:33 am

Posted Thu 30 Sep 10 @ 12:53 am
Thats what I meant also...you had it selected under configurations ....glad you got it sorted..

Posted Fri 01 Oct 10 @ 9:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)