Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: H DJ Console

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, DJ and Technical massive!! My dilemma is every time I load up both decks! (using the DJ controller)
and start deck 1, deck 2 automatically begins playing, the beatlock comes on & loop 1 also starts running.
When I tried starting deck 2 first & cuing deck 1 deck 2 stopped! Anyone had this kind of problem or has an idea of how I can remedy the issue?!

Posted Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 6:39 pm
Ok. This should be pretty simple.

The hecules mixer uses keys to control the application like a keyboard. First of all check that the keys are unique in controls. Open the hercules DJ mixer and ensure that all keys are unique to one option.

I had this problem when i first tried to customise the DJ console and had two controls pointed at one keyboard shortcut.

If this fails, download the newest driver versions from www.hercules.com.

And if all fails. remove both applications. Then install them again. (Remeber to backup your database before hand and any FX) First install the hercules drivers for the DJ console THEN install virtual dj again.

This should sort your problem. If not then email me for more support (--@--.--)

Regards, DJ MICK_c

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry dj_mick_c no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 8:15 pm
Thanks 4 yo' reply dj_mick_c.
So let me c if I've got this right.......
1st I shld try going into the DJ controller Mapper to check what pre-set keys are being used by the controller.
Then do the same with VDJ keyboard shortcuts..... (How am I doin' so far?!)
If the keys aren't configured 2 do the same things (i.e. T, on the DJ controller is set for an fx, while T, on the VDJ keyboard shortcut starts the beat controller) that is where I'll find my problem.
I then change the DJ controllers/ VDJ keys so they match (i.e. T on the DJ controller and on the VDJ keyboard short cuts is set for beatlock)
After doing that I reasign the original setting to another key and everything shld b fine!

Is that what yo' saying?! :)

Gafa

Posted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 3:39 pm
Yeah man that is right. both keys have to match in order for them to carry out the same funtion.

As i said, if this doesnt work, then just reinstall both the dj console and the hercules dj console. This will ultimitally reset both of them back to default and sort your problem automatically. " If of course that is what the problem actually is.

if you need more support email me dj_mick_c at hotmail dot com. ( i dont mind the emails. i spent a few years doing technical support for computer companies. " always glad to help" )

Regards DJ MICK_c

Check out my freestyle mix's on www dot acidplanet dot com. and search for dj_freestyle, Mix'd compiled all thanks to Virtual Dj. This is the type of music you can do with this application (Thanks)

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 11:14 pm
Sorry lady cameron. As a system Administrator i know that you are not supposed to post email addresses due to spam. As we all know this is the type of place that spammers get email addresses.

Does owning a Hercules Dj console and virtual dj app count as being a member allowed to post email addresses. if so i will register correctly.

Sorry for the desception, i posted my email in word format before i seen your message.

Regards, DJ MICK_c

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 11:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)