Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: @Deun-Deun - timing is everything - ShakerBeat

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Thanks for a great FX !

Would it be possible for your next update of ShakerBeats to be able to save the last settings of the buttons and sliders used ?

Timing can be everything and in my world of quick mixing, there is not much time to fiddle around with settings. So for example I prefer to use the "Go On" setting all the time but when you have to hot swap FX (a limitation in itself that I wish vDJ would overcome) you waste that much more precious time if you have to find your favorite setting again.

Thanks for considering. Again, GREAT WORK !

Posted Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 3:47 pm
thanx a lot
a lot of people ask me for the same request as yours.

I will try to do it, but it will be for the next version, with plenty other surpises
To be continued...

Posted Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 9:30 pm
Once you nudge the track your effect goes out of sync which it seem that once the effect is loaded and used it sync to the beat but once you nudge that track or move it and reactivate the effect it goes wacky so can you please update the effect with a re-sync of the beat and position each time the effect is activated not just once or maybe im wrong but what i do know the effect goes out of sync once the song has been nudged or moved or scratched.

[Moderated: Please do not post entire messages in all bold text. This is the similar to typing in ALL CAPS and appears that you are 'shouting'.]

Posted Wed 15 May 13 @ 10:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)