Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Question about an video effect I need

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello Everybody

I am working on virtual DJ to do some video mix

I would like to know if there is an video effect who is able to make turn and rotate a logo picture (a random rotate and turn) in my video mix

I have a logo in PNG format and i would like to put it in my mix

Thank you for your help

Posted Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 6:47 am

Posted Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 7:36 am
Hello

I have already tryed this plugin and the problem is that my video disappear when the picture is used

I search a plugin who is able to turn in incrustation in my video

Thank you for your help !

Misterlol

Posted Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 7:46 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Video plugins are only available to users of professional edition...

Posted Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 8:59 am
Perhaps I might be clarify as I too desire a similar plugin. I would like one similar to the show logo plugin but capable of playing a video loop in whatever format, be it mp4, avi, mpeg2 etc. Basically a show logo plugin that can play a moving/animated logo. I think the closest plugin is clipbank plugin but only with the controls of show logo in order to size, speed, ghost, random and whatever cool effects anyone else can think of. Maybe an intermittent option to turn on and off the logo at user controlled intervals. My logo is very bland and I am having a new one designed but how cool would it be to have one that moves, disappears etc.

Posted Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 1:20 pm
I believe that the FireText plugin can do what your askin. Yo Tayla where you at bro, lol!

Huey

Posted Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 1:28 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Your absolutely right Huey, unfortunately this feature at the present time is not available in the free plugin for VDJ, only purchasers of the full Firetext VDJ plugin can use it.

Posted Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 2:53 pm
I'm probably mistaken but did I read somewhere that there was presently a problem with the firetext plugin?

Posted Wed 22 Sep 10 @ 1:13 pm

Posted Wed 22 Sep 10 @ 2:37 pm
I checked it out and it was actually in the text of the firetext download page. A little precaution that it might not work with some systems. However, you don't know until you try so I will give it a go. Thanks guys good looking out.

Posted Wed 22 Sep 10 @ 7:05 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I have just seen this video with a lot of interesting video effects. I'm going to try to reproduce some when I have time

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 3:39 pm
I liked the very first one.

Posted Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 5:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)