Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Problem with video effect plugin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello

I have problem with the installation of video effect plugin in virtual DJ pro

I have .SVP files in my pack and i don't know where I must paste it

I have already tryed to place it in C:Mes Documents/VirtualDJ/Plugins/Videoeffect and it didn't work

In this folder i have just .DLL files and in my pack i have .SVP files

I am lost !

Thank you for your help

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 5:09 am
If you are talkin about the Sonique .svps you can put them anywhere, then in VDJ go to the sonique effect, activate it then select OPEN and find the folder you put them in, then double click on 1 of them, this will tell VDJ where they are and as long as you dont move them it will automatically know where they are.

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 5:21 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
see if this helps

or if you couldn't follow that old tutorial of mine....

Go into config > choose video tab > go down to the bottom right drop down window and select sonique, to the left make sure you tick the box, come out of config and select effects > select video tab > select sonique > select/click on activate > select open > this is where you go to where you have your sonique folder, now open the folder and double click on a file, this will now run your sonique effects. you can now play with the two sliders for the type of effect you want. slide show delay will give you how long each effect will run for and the transparency will let you fade the soniques over other effects like a video, Firetext, show logo etc...

N.B If you have the time go through your individual soniques and delete the crappy ones, saves getting them up on the screen.

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 5:30 am
Um........... Thanks Paul...lol

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 5:36 am
Thank you very much !

I have understand now !

Your explication are very good !

See you soon !

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 9:03 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
glad we could help...

Posted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 11:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)