Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD2000 now in 3rd quarter

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bgmagicPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Did anyone notice that the BCD2000 console says its coming in the 3rd quarter. When the heck is this thing coming out? After seeing the demo video I really want one... Also if anyone has any links to more videos of this product please post.

Posted Fri 10 Jun 05 @ 4:22 am
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Which demo ? Only movie i have seen is with a guy that advertises about how great this thing is, but he didnt actually show anything. Couldnt find another demo of it on the net yet. Suppose they are having the same problems/bugs as the HDJC had in the beginning. I can only hope for their customers that they get it sorted out before starting to sell.

Posted Fri 10 Jun 05 @ 6:35 am
When Behringer is selling Mixers for the price of $150, i dont think its gonna be a high quality controller for the same price...think about it...its like a car that costs $20000 and then u find that they sell engines for $18000!!
a mixer and a controller both, for a price of $199 is a mystery...
i was planning on a BCD2000...but i changed my mind and bought a Numark Mixer instead....later comes the controller...
Also, the video didnt show much of the features..and the sales guy stuttered like crazy...
the most interesting part that is the scratch jogs were not demo'ed!
anyways, all the best with your plans...
Peace,
Happy DJing
Aditya

Posted Fri 10 Jun 05 @ 11:14 am
the mixer has to have some quality electronics, some knobs ....

behringer just put in 1/2 of the mixer (input ampifiers)
just some knobs and buttons connected to a "joystick in fact" because
almost everything is done in software ...

So they sell you 1/2 of the mixer and the 1/4 is for the controller and the rest is for the metal case :-)

Oh I forgot to count with the software price that replaces the electronics ... sorry ...

Posted Fri 10 Jun 05 @ 12:05 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You know, years ago the masses bashed the Japanese cars.
Then look what happened...........

I believe Behringer has projected 3 qtr all along.

Posted Fri 10 Jun 05 @ 5:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)