Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin for vdj 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

billy24PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a vdj skin available for version 6 that is the same or similar to the old skin for version 4.7 for mixing video's.
I have been using 4.7 for along time just for the fact that there is an automix button in the centre of yhe decks that is simple and mix's from deck to deck and if you right click on the automix it will automatically play the next song in the next deck.
I would use this same skin and 4.7 version but I have changed to windows 7 and windows 7 doesn't recognise karaoke zip files using version 4.7.
so basically what I'm asking is is there a skin exactly the same or similar to the basic 4.7 mixing video skin that works on version 6 on windows 7.

I can't find one anywhere!!!

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 2:34 am
Sorry, it's me being stupid, I have found the vdj4 skin that works on vdj6 and recognizes karaoke zip files.
The only difference is you right click on the mouse on automix the switch from deck to deck which isn't a problem, but the only thing that is missing is the ability to right click on the automix to activate it to play the next song when one deck has finished.

Does anybody know can this be enabled anywhere on vdj6?

Cheers

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 5:17 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
In the auto playlist section activate the top icon in top left hand corner, it will turn green, after that each tune will play automatically, if you want to jump forward a couple of tunes just double click on that selection.

Now thats what you can do with most current skins, don't know if it is the same or retro fitted to the v4 skin, it's such along time since I used that one.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 5:57 am
Cheers will try that mate

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 6:28 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,
with version 6 u need a button or shortcut with the action "automix_dualdeck" to use both decks for autoplay

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 7:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)