Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: got my tcv

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
now can someone explain to be how to use asio4all, i see my 2 cards in there, for right now i am only trying to hook up one deck just for a test. each card has an in and out, should both cards be enabled? and what about the in and out stuff? then i get to VDJ and i have to select channels, i understand the process but not the setup. i have pci cards one for each deck help me. thanks

Posted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 12:47 am
all i see i the asio4all is my 2 cards, both enables, nothing setting for any channels, then VDJ is telling me error in the asio drivers, though i might not have been clear before, thanks guys

Posted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 12:57 am
Listen2,

How can you use multiple soundcards while you don't have a full version??
You need a full version to do so.

you wouldn't use a cracked version would you?

Posted Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 12:57 pm
Cannonball is right Listen :)

what you are trying to do, does not work in demo

demo only works with ONE timecode deck

Posted Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 1:27 pm
well that answers my question why both won't work :) , i thought the demo would do this with TCV only, i am getting too confused with the settings, they seemed simple but not anymore. i just wanted to get both up and working smooth. Ok so it won't enable both at the same time so i will try one then plugging the same TT in the other card, UPDATE having done that one card will play the music ok but the signal is very low, perhaps i have to ground to pc to fix? then the other card will play very garbled choppy sounding with the timecode sound playing also, is this one not compatible with ASIO. that one is my onboard card.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 4:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)