Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: What's the best version?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just as a matter of interest...

i was just reading DJ WhiteDevil's blogs and noticed that he seems to be using a different version on his lappie to his server? What would be the reason for this???

And from this, can anyone honestly say what the best version of VDJ is? I don't just mean feature wise, i mean overall, features, stability, reliability, etc...

Cheers

Pionara

Posted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 1:42 am
Hehe. The reason why I'm using version 2.06 on my server is because I don't spin with my server. Its only used to broadcast on the VDJ radio and since I'm lazy and don't want to upgrade and make all the changes to the settings again I just leave it as is and use my lappy to do all the work.

Version 3.0 seems to work best for me with the TCVs. I couldn't get the TCVs to work properly with my soundcard with 2.06.

Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 1:47 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ahhhh...i see...:o)

Well, i'm using vdj 2.06 with a mixer and basically that's it. I'm a bit concerned about upgrading to a newer version when i've had so much 'luck' with 2.06...also as i do not and probably will not use the video function, i'm not sure if i will update.

Still, i suppose it's a matter of opinion and demand really, huh?

Cheers for your reply...straight 'from the horses mouth!!!'

Pionara

Posted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 1:54 am
well 3.0 had a few sound updates although the biggest one for me was the extra ASIO soundcard support. Besides that 2.06 still does the job.

Posted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 1:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)