Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: an ACTIVE SCREEN !! on the VDJ's output.!! - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Oh my Lord!! no did'nt get it to detect Vdj BUT didnt realize it detects winamp audio (just like the mildrops & Avs plugins)and Im seeing the Arkaos Visuals on winamp.they're Awsome !! very similar to mildrops! So the Visualizer works but it needs to be Modified for VDJ.Scott? Anyone?

Posted Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 1:23 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can't just 'modify' a visualisation plugin I'm afraid; it would either have to be rewritten for VDJ or someone would have to create a plugin host.

Posted Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 4:15 am
Wow! you're fast! did you just happenned to come by? or did you get my PM about a second ago?..he..he...I know Scott ,call it Modification or Rewrite but you can handle this..come on SB give it a Run through,just Imagine!! (am i the only one getting excited here?) Graphics along the style of Milkdrops !!

Posted Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 4:24 am
Well were all under strain I see...anyone else?

Posted Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 5:44 am
wallterHome userMember since 2010
Just found something... there are visualisations for UltraPlayer, totally compatible with Sonique and able to be played in VDJ. Download it from: http://www.ultraplayer.com/download/plugins/plugins.asp, install somewhere and then rename it's extension from *.uvs to *.svp

Another thing, there's some Aussie guy, Brett... he made a bunch of winamp visual wrappers for a lot of players over bass.dll, but there's no mail or any other contact. Check it out: www.signa5.com

Posted Sat 06 Nov 10 @ 11:22 am
Hmm.........only a few would work for me.

Either way something is better then nothing,lol!!
Huey

Posted Sat 06 Nov 10 @ 12:57 pm
that very interesting walter,will check out!!

Posted Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 9:47 pm
humm..at first glance i see some of this ARE the soniques vis.

Posted Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 11:12 pm
same here...the only one interesting its the "Beatpipe".kind of "3d" like but it seems it a bmp or jpeg based Svp but i dont see those files along with it.humm

Posted Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 9:19 pm
Hey Guys. Can I assume all of this Visualization, effects, plugins that you are discussing, working on, etc is for PC and NOT Mac?? Or does it matter what VDJPro format this could be done on?

I play music videos currently throughout the night on my Mac to mass dancers but it can get boring so I rotate between my light effects and the videos (don't like to use them at the same time anywho because the lights can wash out the videos, beings they are on top of the light truss with the cinema screen just below), but it still can be boring. Now with visualizations such as on Winamp and WMP, that would be cool for VDJ Pro.

What I really want to do is add a third dimension, the one you guys are trying to get figured out, ie visual effects and transitions...... for VDJ Pro for Mac. Any ideas or am I in the same boat when it comes to current options??? Thanks.

Posted Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 11:06 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Mac plugins need to be specifically done for Mac I'm afraid. I've done most of my transitions for Mac but don't currently own one so my video mac plugin development is on hold.

Posted Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 12:31 am
@mackjazz: My friend uses some mkv h.264 768x576 files for Mac, those are screened vis's from milkdrop. Import it in clipbank and there you go... I know it's forbidden to share links, but this one is for tryout only:

milkvis.mkv

http://www.mediafire.com/?cxwv9a981vq68tb

Posted Sat 13 Nov 10 @ 6:07 am
Oops, sooory... he just told there's no clipbank for Mac's... He connects mp3 with video clip somehow, ask forum people how to do that...

Posted Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 8:05 am
he,he Walter..you're too much...lol...

Posted Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 9:03 am
Hey SB and Walter,

Thanks for the put..... I do have the clipbank (Mac DJ Pro 7) that comes up. I believe I have only a 12 clip max however. But I don't know or haven't figured out how to use it or make it work with my video and projector.

I am going to ask iin another post if anyone is using visualizations on their Mac's. Also I would like to know if anyone is doing music videos and live camera (such a Sony PTZ) to show the dancers in real time. If so, do they use a special video switch that changes from the music videos to camera, without having to go over to the projector to make the switch back and forth, etc?

Posted Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 4:54 pm
well if it is working on Macs now (the clipbank plugin?) make a folder,fill with clips, point at one of the loading spaces for the clips,right-click on it,select load on the dropdown menu,search for your clip folder,double click on the clips you want to load,you should now see a preview picture frame on the clipbank,select it and activate!!

Posted Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 9:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)