Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: an ACTIVE SCREEN !! on the VDJ's output.!! - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

wallter wrote :
I'm not working for Firetext guys, just did a few researches about flash and what it can do with FT, placed everything on their Facebook pages, you should check it out... There can be several reasons for your failure with FT instalation, but it's always one little thing unknown... have you Flash installed on your system... ;-) About that Sonique thing, you should mix them with clipbanks (transparency 50%) and you will have a bunch of new Soniques... Who will know ;-)

Who said you were working for Firetext (now I'm starting to wonder...........)??? And how do I get these flash things to work with VDJ, you didnt answer any of the above questions with that statement.

Thanks for looking
Huey

Posted Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 1:11 pm
wallterHome userMember since 2010
Well, you have mentioned FT and flash, thetracker will kick our asses for screwing his topic :-) Soooory tracker, it's his fault... Let's get serious, the flash enabling is a huge thing for VDJ, flash is a mean m/f and has it's own ways. Software developers has to follow it's behaviours and it's not easy in this (VDJ) case. Stability is the main reason and you should understand the dev team. The only way for you is to reinstall the Windows, get ridd of all the junk addons you have collected and do a fresh VDJ and FT install, the latest versions. That's all...

Posted Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 3:49 pm
walter,dont be like some,who have'nt read all my post (or others were i participated in the discussion of clipbanks and sonique) not knowing that i allready done that.tayla had turned me on to clipbanks long ago BUT before that i heard them mentioning in a thread saying to google for them so i did.got some from you tube,then from tayla,then from huey ,which are HD!! so i surelly have used them together with tranperency at 50% and whatever.you saw my you tubes,didnt you? BTW on another note...GINA STAR,Hot girl DJ and A&R for THRIVE Records,.. liked my YOU TUBE mixes, SO she sended me an invite,I sended one back and yesterday she got back with me..Cool...her track "this is Hollywood hit #1 in the house charts and its being dropped by David Guetta,Pete tong,and so on,so im very HONORED.and shes HOT!! he,he MY CHANNEL ROCKS!!

Posted Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 7:54 pm
Hey, that's the spirit, tracker. Things you don't have should be replaced with something. At this moment I'm happy with XYNTH and it's visuals, but if I had to move to VDJ, I would record short clips from AVS, Plane 9, Morphyre, etc. and put them into clipbank randomization with beat-sync enabled. But it's just me ;-)

Posted Sun 27 Jun 10 @ 4:16 am
Ouch! Reinstall and all .....then wait for VDJ to catch up? though dont get me wrong.I'm cool with VDJ now.if this computer can play flash and milkdrops in other applications then its up to the Dev team...and senior moderators (Ahem..:-) to get it going.Fiash or whatever.just a thought...

Posted Sun 27 Jun 10 @ 7:56 am
As much as I know, VDJ supports almost every audio, video and picture format that exist, how much more could anyone ask from VJ software? Windows reinstallation lasts about ten minutes and you can backup everything you'll ever need again on some USB HDD, that cannot be a problem. Maybe tommorow you'll need some communication with your visitors in club over SMS... it's fun, it's new, people love it, believe me... You'll need a few days to get all basics of Flash programming, creating your own screens, whatever... I did a flash playlist with beat responding visualisations, flash sampler that allows me to insert loops, basslines, etc. into the playing track, did a 3D panoramic flash movie showing the whole club all around... the only border is your imagination.

Posted Sun 27 Jun 10 @ 4:01 pm
O.K. No More Firetext on this Thread...Activate Screens?....cool....Gina Star.....Cool.....but.....Firetext? a no,no...He,he

Posted Sun 27 Jun 10 @ 10:25 pm
Feels like talking to a wall... I'm out of here.

Posted Mon 28 Jun 10 @ 10:06 am
Huh walter ! I was just kidding !...he,he but as you sayd this thread WAS about how to get a funtion activated from the screen.did'nt want to hurt your feeling dude..if you want to talk a little about firetext compability with flv go ahead but im not upgrading my old version of firetext's plugin for a new version thats likely to screw thing up you understand...

Posted Tue 29 Jun 10 @ 7:06 pm
O.k. it Looks like i gotta get a mouse (mine its an old usb mouse,a freebie..Lol..)with software that can be set to send the middle button command which im not sure what that is since i've googled and some people say its generally the same as clicking on the left or right button but then i've found comments that says its NOT,which explains why i cant get the winamp wrapper to show its configuration screen.Im surprised nobody is trying to do this?...humm.....BTW this thread is about getting a way to get this funtion working on the winamp wrapper,and/or Vdj in order to get winamp and hopefully Milkdrops to show in Vdj (Trying to help SBDJ in his Idea,Not To compete!! if we can get Milkdrops happening,it would be a big plus!!) and its good to try different a angle while scott works his..LoL...so...it is not about FLV or Firetext....So

Posted Wed 30 Jun 10 @ 8:16 pm

Posted Thu 01 Jul 10 @ 11:14 pm
I tried this a few months ago, can't remember what thread that was... Anyway, it won't work in VDJ window, tried with an old Microsoft 3 button mouse from my childhood ;-). It's always looking for some files, hard to figure where to put what... just a mess.

Posted Fri 02 Jul 10 @ 8:17 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
VDJ does not currently pass cicks on its video window to plugins, no matter what mouse button or type you use. It's completely irrelevant.

As I said the quickest method is a simulated click using a plugin button added to the Sonique host plugin.

Posted Fri 02 Jul 10 @ 8:19 am
Hey guys ! in theory thats what i figured..I would have to Virtually do that "click" scott.Walter thats what i did, moving things here and there.all i know now that ocilliscope screen that cratched everything its gone and i get to "stage 2" so was gonna get a mouse that would give that command though not sure whats it called or what..the local store showed me a 5 button mouse (jeeez) and told me it can do anything but could'nt garrantee it...Thanks guys...

Posted Fri 02 Jul 10 @ 9:57 am
Found an WMP and Winamp visualization plugin, Arkaos Visualizer... Has anyone found a way to use it in VDJ? Tried it in Winamp, looks good. In Vista and 7 it's not compatible with WMP. Sorry for messing this topic, but it's very similar...

Posted Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 9:39 am
well there goes that one.im running Vista but not sure what you mean,a winamp plugin for Arkeos? almost got the Arkeos Lite vs. when i was considering gettin the Numark NuVJ controller (basacally a modified Total control model ) but.. Like most controllers the NuVj comes with a Lite version.

Posted Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 10:03 am

Posted Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 1:00 pm
Can't download it even after signing to the site...thats not a download page but where they show you what you've purchased ??? I believe you have to have an ARKEOS licence...Oh Well...

Posted Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 7:52 pm

Posted Sun 04 Jul 10 @ 9:47 am
Humm, well got it installed in winamp but it wont detect VDJ. Probably has to be re-written to work with VDJ...OH scotty my boy.where are youuuu? O.K. while we wait we can watch another "soon to be classic" video mix by your's truely...he,he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWsuqLJZZpc

Posted Sun 04 Jul 10 @ 10:37 pm
71%