Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sync button on numark mixdeck

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I got my numark mixdeck and I am using virtual vinyl 6.07 and everything is mapped out but i cant find the sync button on the mix deck .Help please

Posted Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 7:19 am
Thats what Im researching now. I read that the Mixdeck is conmpatable with Virtual Vinyl but the sync button is a important tool that I need to work, it the last concern I have before making the purchase. Someone please offer some input.

Posted Wed 18 Aug 10 @ 5:03 pm
The MixDeck does not have a dedicated SYNC button.

However, in the full VirtualDJ Pro, Numark Cue or VirtualVinyl, you can change the mapping of any button of your choice to this function (E.g: The TAP button.)

Posted Wed 18 Aug 10 @ 5:24 pm
Why pay all that money for the Pro version just to obtain a sync button. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Posted Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 2:13 pm
Cause there's more to it then the sync button........like the registry tool you need to scratch better in MIDI mode ;-)

Huey

Posted Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 2:27 pm
So do you think the registry tool will indeed fix the scratching problem?

Posted Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 4:49 pm
I know it will!! Look for youself,

I have yet to see someone (video) scratch in MIDI mode.............the only video Ive seen is this one and thats because I made it, lol!! Plus not to mention all the audio/video effects you have access to. Plus theres a few other useful tools.........

Its worth it
Huey

Posted Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 5:32 pm
HI, just bought the mixdeck express and really disappointed with the absence of the sync botton. Can anyone help me how to map the CUE button on my mixdeck express to rather serve as the SYNC? i dont know if its possible.
Any little input will help. I use the virtual DJ 7 Pro full.

Posted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 4:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)