Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Trojan Horse Discovered In Download

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I discovered a trojan horse in "cosmicnebulea.svp" in the "Name: 84 Sonique visual effects
Author: cioce - Moderator -". Perhaps the staff could screen this out and re-post. I'm not that smart when it comes to virus's and the like but maybe i picked it up in the download process? Perhaps the file is fine and I can just redownload. Not sure how all that works but just thought I'd bring it up. Please let me know if I did something wrong

James Curtis
DJ EXTREME
Extreme Jamz Entertainment

Posted Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 2:49 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's a false virus, you can use "cosmicnebulea.svp" without problem.

Posted Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 5:22 am
That pesky Little CosmicNebulae Svp has made Anti-Virus programs Sound the ALARM for a few years now. THE REAL PROBLEM its that it will make VDJ CRASH !! Oviously many has disregarded my Research when i went lookin for New Sonique versions. CeLavie!! (Pardon my French,he,he) But thats what I discovered within minutes.

Posted Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 5:42 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That's why you can use my certified package.

Posted Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 4:28 pm
I was getting to that part! get CEL's Certiffied Pack,theres 71 Svps in there Ready to go.Then get the Additional 10 that are from a pack dubbed "the Sonique v.2" which include 2 Amazing PLUGINS that i have in a download link in my Blogs/Homepage, that I CERTIFIED cause I've SORTED them AND DELETED the BAD ones Allready...they work ISIDE the Soniques Engine, constantly Randomizing Images.If you like Soniques EFX (and why should'nt you? its totally usefull when mixing them TONS of remixes only available in Audio format and Not Videos) (And they are all we GOT) then wait till you see these. CERTIFIED BY YOURS TRULY..THE TRACKER! Baby!

Posted Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 7:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)