Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: ScratchVideo............ - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Thanks Dan your the ish!! But like you said its up to the big guys. I hope they agree with you cause if I can't share th is with the VDJ community I' ll stop now. I have a few more things I could tweak but I like how its lookin now Sooooooooo............

Thanks for looking and your time
Huey

Posted Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 1:42 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
More importantly it needs not to contain any trademarks or copyrighted material/images. And lets not forget if you "modding" skins that you give credit to the original designer.

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 1:54 pm
I see, thanks for you input Listen2. As far as giving credit I have, I dont even change the name in the XML and I have posted there names with a big thanks in the download section. And on this skin I have went as far as to put Fandos name on it (look at the bottom of the skin). If I have missed someone please PM their names so I can update it. I dont want to offend anyone I just enjoy adding a lil sumthin, sumthin, lol. Anyways thanks for the tips and cant wait for your next skin to come out!!

Thanks for looking and your time
Huey

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 5:04 pm
OK, I made a few changes and added a few new features check it out!!

and

this is for you auto mix guys. I saw someone ask for this and it was in only 1 other skin that I know of. Now you can CLEARLY SEE the name of the Artist and Track of your UPCOMING Track!! Plus a "Auto-Mix, Mix-Now, and Playlist Options" button.

So...................Fandos what do you think?? This is only happening cause you gave me that skin!! What about the rest of ya'll, what'd ya think??

Thanks for your time and looking
Huey

Posted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 1:17 am
OK, now I need a few testers...............PM and I'll send you a link.

Huey

Posted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 8:49 am
Next question is, Should I go with Slipmats or not?? What does everyone think??

Thanks for your time
Huey

Posted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 3:09 pm
good job huey looks awesome
about the splitmats well they are just visual but i like them tough so if u feel like adding them go for it
it would look a lot cooler then =)

DJ ALEX

Posted Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 6:45 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
OK, I made a few changes and added a few new features check it out!!

and

this is for you auto mix guys. I saw someone ask for this and it was in only 1 other skin that I know of. Now you can CLEARLY SEE the name of the Artist and Track of your UPCOMING Track!! Plus a "Auto-Mix, Mix-Now, and Playlist Options" button.

So...................Fandos what do you think?? This is only happening cause you gave me that skin!! What about the rest of ya'll, what'd ya think??

Thanks for your time and looking
Huey

Love it, dont see the need for the slipmats its perfect the way it is and makes it looks more professional. I hope there will be a 1900x1200 version with tons of browser space. Would be happy to test if needed. :-)

My only slight criticism is that the video previews for both decks are a tad small, would make it quite difficult to preview before going out to main mix.

Posted Fri 30 Jul 10 @ 7:08 am
OK I\'m gonna be uploading the version that was tested and some changes have been made (text color matches the waveform, lol). I have also been taking in what I was told during testing and the next version will have alot of those changes.

Some Features:
Fliter buttons for \"Music\" and \"Video\" great for when searching
A \"Preview\" button
A \"File Info\" button
3 audio effect knobs for each channel
6 audio effect slots for each channel
6 video effect knobs, might be over kill but you never know, lol
\"Comment\" box for each ch, have that channel selected then right-click on the box to add a comment
Click on the song title and it will change to \"Artist-Title\", \"Title\", \"BLANK\" for those trackspotters and for those Trackspotters a special message, LOL!!
Click on the time to change it to \"Cue from\", \"Cue Name\", and \"Cue From\" also click on the RIGHT side of that box to edit the cue name
A Sampler Record station
2 Multi Buttons per channel
For you automix guys a box at the bottom of the skin will show you the name of your up coming track!! (it will say \"Drag a song here to play\" when not in use, this is just by default. it will not play a song if you drag it there!!)
A \"Mix Now\" button (bring in the next track on your list)
A \"Options\" button for the Playlist Mangement

So thanks everybody, mostly Fandos for giving me the foundation to create this thing Touch DAN for sharing his knowledge and Alex for always giving me encourgement!!

Good Lookin Out Fellas!!
Huey

Posted Sun 01 Aug 10 @ 1:55 pm
Good work Huey!!

Posted Sun 01 Aug 10 @ 3:43 pm
Looks hot Huey!!
Keep it up tiger =)

Posted Mon 02 Aug 10 @ 3:55 pm
Could a teamer tell me if the skin is working or not working, please. I uploaded 3days agao and still says waiting on review.

Thanks for your time
Huey

Posted Tue 03 Aug 10 @ 5:09 pm
They are probably just busy Huey. Lots of holidays/vacations etc. Not all the teamers approve skins anyway (I don't think). Sure they'll get there in the end!!

Posted Tue 03 Aug 10 @ 6:40 pm
Hahaa, yeah I hear ya. Its all good.

Huey

Posted Tue 03 Aug 10 @ 6:55 pm
??

Posted Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 7:30 am

Posted Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 2:06 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11824/SweetScratch.html ??

How come I cant access the link, it says insuficient privileges???

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 6:07 am
Its not approved yet, Seems to be taking awhile.

Sorry
Huey

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 6:50 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Its not approved yet, Seems to be taking awhile.

Sorry
Huey

No worries, tried the old version but had issues when using with timecode cd's. Every time I press cue on the timecoded the track wouldnt return to the cue point. I am hoping this version works as the skin is aweseome.

Do you know if there will be a 1920x1200 version for Macbook Pro 17" users?

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 1:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)