Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: ScratchVideo............ - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Just uploaded a version of scratchvideo. I added 2 multi-buttons for each deck, a Dump and Eject button for each deck, 5 different slipmats for each deck (big ups to ZANARD on that 1!!), a ShowMusic and ShowVideo button plus a Preview Button (big ups to DJTOUCHDAN on that 1!!), Highs,Mids,and Lows knobs for each deck, also the decks outter rings flash to the beat and the channel select buttons will Flash at the 30sec mark of a track. Plus I added some more color to the skin. Thanks to all who helped and didnt know it, lol!! Now lets see if it gets approved...........Heres a screen shot

P.S. I thought I was supposed to put my name but now I see its the name of the SKIN, HOW can I change it (yup I'm kinda slow, lmfao!!)

Posted Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 2:06 pm
Is there any chance of a 1900 x 1200 resolution of this with the browser as big as possible as it look really great

Posted Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 5:11 pm
You can use the Skin Resizer by JeremK in the download section. This is the Hottest Skin !! I outta know, I betta tested it...IoI..Beat will Upgrade it soon also so....

Posted Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 7:52 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Huey,

I deleted your upload so you can redo it. Please follow the proper format as well. Upload a Zip file not a RAR file.

Chris

Posted Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 8:25 pm
Huey is off on a gig...Lol...he'll get on it tomorrow,Thanks Chris! I'll take that as Aproved!...he,he

Posted Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 10:13 pm
and could I (we) pleeeeease get the skin for 1440x900? I know about skin resizer, but when sizing the BMP files up.. they look just as bad as when I just use the maximize window button. I prefer the nice crisp look of the 1280x800.. just once size bigger :-)

I hope this can be done.. I love this skin!
-Mike

Posted Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 11:59 pm
OH YEAHHHH!!!! Its ready for download!! http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11615/Multi_Scratch_Video.html
Thanks to everyone who help and tested...........

VideoDJQ wrote :
and could I (we) pleeeeease get the skin for 1440x900? I know about skin resizer, but when sizing the BMP files up.. they look just as bad as when I just use the maximize window button. I prefer the nice crisp look of the 1280x800.. just once size bigger :-)

I hope this can be done.. I love this skin!
-Mike

Bare with me as I'm just learning how to do this stuff, lol. But I am workin on finding out how to make different sizes.

Huey (SoundInsurgent)

Posted Sun 13 Jun 10 @ 2:29 pm
not a problem bro.. and no hurry.. just would be nice to see sometime soon :-)
STELLAR WORK!

Posted Sun 13 Jun 10 @ 7:13 pm
Hmmmm when clicking on the link I get the following message...

Sorry, you don't have the necessary accreditations to view this page.

WUT?!?

Posted Sun 13 Jun 10 @ 7:14 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Because it was not approved yet ... now you can download it.

Posted Sun 13 Jun 10 @ 8:21 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Great job!
Zanard.

Posted Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 7:19 am
Thats my Boy!! He Really did do a great Job!!Thanks ZANARD for the Help!! Zanard ,AMAZING job on your X-12 v.2! We're just keeping things (and our brains !) from Stagnating, you understand. I just added 2 more mats to my Multi-Scratch and that alone its a lot of work !! keep up the Good work Guys !!

Posted Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 7:37 pm
O.K. Guys! Huey just told me I can do this Report so here it is. Last nite while adding additional mat commands for 2 more mats i had an error on Deck one so NO biggie ,fixed it But decided to check further using THE SKIN CREATOR's "Check for errors" in the XML function.There is is 9 Line TYPOS in there,they are just missing the < or > easy fix if you use the Skin Creator.it will tell you the line's #where it is.but error 9,the last one, which is in the widgets fonts area (in the Browser section at the end of the xml) its shows an error BUT for some reason it can not be fixed.I tried,when SkinCreator sayd "no more errors" it still didnt work. i went to open it Got an "Error on Line 0" message and the Skin Creator its not even finding it.so i took out the widget < & > added and its fine though again "Creator" dont think so.Anyone wants to share some Light on this? a little Riddled here..

Posted Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 8:43 pm
@Tracker when you write its in riddles, no 1 can understand what your talking about..........there arent any errors in the skin cause if there was it would nt of got approved. Now when you go back and start tweaking things that dont need to be tweaked thats where your errors are coming from. So quit tweaking everything and you shouldnt have errors cause I dont have errors!!

Posted Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 1:03 am
Just unzipped a Fresh File, Your Skin (Acording to Skin Creator HAS 10 errors on (missing < or >) on Lines #324,325,378,379,430,431,484,485,3011,3019 .the thing is that the skin its fully functioning so why? now i fixed lines #324 to 3011 and its still working but cant fix the last one which is for widgets fonts in the browser (Last thing in the Bottom of the xml page) Sorry ! you sayd to post it.

Posted Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 4:48 am
Now your just acting like some kind of weirdo. Let it be man, chill dude.

Posted Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 7:06 am
I Am A wierdo! my man us real talents allways standout..be lookin like wierdos to some.now im not leting anything be bro.you just started on this and its getting to your head? come on , im not saying something thats not true.you're too self protective.the freakin program says that, and if you go add the < & the > you'll see how it straightens out..see no one's gonna say anything cause they over looked this in ALL THE SKINS out there ,not just you..AMAZING!Jeezzz! where's JEREMK? we could use some explanation of this...(man i'm one HOT wierdo right about now..he,he)

Posted Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 8:33 am
Its like kicking a dead horse. Ever heard "If it aint broke don't fix it..........." Just sayin...............decaf bro!

Posted Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 9:12 am
O.K. nevermind. Now another skin its Linking videos to other videos when I'm dropping the next one so lets see what he has to say..

Posted Fri 18 Jun 10 @ 9:33 pm
DUDE its in YOUR VDJ settings, go to Config, Video and UNCHECK Link Video when dropped on Video Panel.

Posted Sun 20 Jun 10 @ 3:59 am
34%