Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New Skin Plasma V 1.0 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HACKIDPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djdad wrote :
but i have some problems ...
1. Using the selected action it highlights all 12 buttons, so you cant tell which button is activated.
2. You press button1, triggers 1st video bank, but before this reaches the end, if you press button2, stops video bank1 & 2, and you have to press button2 once more to trigger video bank No2

Any ideas?

The solution adopted in my VideoMixShow :

video_fx_clear & video_fx_select 'clipbank' & video_fx_button 1 & video_fx & page 'effects' on

I not used "selected" for clipbank because Vdj have limitation to know if a video_Fx is selected or not....

With my solution if you press a clipbank button Vdj change menu and you can disable clipbank using default button....You can't disable it using the 12 clipbanks buttons.

for more details you can try my VideoMixShow :

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11627/VideoMixShow.html

sorry for "spam-spot" in your skin page :))))

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 8:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
... so in other words the only way to tell which video bank is playing is to view the plugin (video effect) page...

i will give it a try..thanks.

No worries for the spam. We are in the same Team.

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 9:39 am
Ok.. the skin is ready .. I will upload it tomorow..

Final View

Clipbank & Sampler Pannel toggles.

Available Resolutions

1280X800
1280X1024
1366X768
1440X900
1920X1200

Posted Mon 05 Jul 10 @ 7:39 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Looks awesome!

Missing one resolution.... 1680x1050. :)

Posted Mon 05 Jul 10 @ 9:04 pm
Thats Wild Dan!! ha,ha ...here i am trying to get hyped on something,this helps a lot..the other would be a gig in Miami but ..thanks!!

Posted Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 4:55 am
ewitles wrote :
Looks awesome!

Missing one resolution.... 1680x1050. :)

1920X1200 & 1680X1050 both have ther same ratio , so simply resize the 1920X1200 and you'll be fine.

Posted Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 10:29 am
I met dad (bob) not Dan (whew! really tired here messing with this Arkaos plugin now and darn thing works good in winamp but..) anyways will check out firt thing manana..nice one!

Posted Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 10:56 am
I just uploaded the skin, so you'll have to wait a little while to be approved.
Thank you all for your support.

Posted Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 4:15 pm
O.k. Bob. looks like either they are off on vacation,clubbing and chasing women or both! or maybe scuba diving somewhere underwater and unable to hear us ...but cant wait (do i have a choice?)....Lol...

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 4:35 am

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 6:32 pm
Ooohhh YeeeaaHH!! He,He (trademarked Sneakles..)

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 10:31 pm
i was using the skin and changing the different resolutions to see which would work with firetext plugin. my resolution is 1366 x 768. As i began changing from large resolutions to smaller sizes, the larger resolution would freeze in the background. So i shut down vdj and opened back up and now i only have one screen size and it looks all bubble like as if its 800 x 800 or something. could it be a bug in the plasma or the firetext. i did try a video effect that made vdj crash and close, maybe that did it let me know what you think. i really like the plasma skin. How do i find the crash report?

Posted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 11:16 pm
I think you mean when you switch skins WHILE VDJ is Running? gotten those frozen lrg Rez sitting behind the last skin called up.Just minimixe then maximes and the other will go away....

Posted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 11:52 pm
The tracker your right, i started playing with it this morning and figured it out. Signed back on to report my findings and i saw your post. I am going to be running karoake this weekend. Does anyone know how to work the key function on the video decks? Or any skin for that matter. i see were i can lock and unlock key but i do not see any area to change the key.

Posted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 6:33 am
Just tried this skin, it's absolutely brilliant!

It's got all the features I've been after for ages, like showing the auto loop length even when a loop isn't activated, and like showing the Camelot key number, and also the how far the key has been altered! And nice large lettering for the track title and track times. My only improvement in terms of functionality would be finding a way to have both the sampler and the clip bank on one screen without having to toggle back and forth between the two.

There's kind of a "but" though, (sorry!) For me, I'm not sure I'd use this out gigging because of the whole plasma screen and remote controls theme. It's hard enough getting taken seriously as a DJ who uses a computer, and I want people to think I'm using a serious bit of software.

Are there any other video skins with those features I mentioned? Or is this the only one?

Posted Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 7:23 am
Please wish me to release the plasma skin downloads v 1.0 if possible please send the email to my lik sorry we don't allowthis@please stop .com

Posted Sun 29 May 11 @ 9:31 am
cardoso2008

skins and plugings is only allowed for registers users that buy virtual dj, is no allowed too write your email regards..!!

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 6:53 pm
mod wrote :
sorry we don't allowthis@please stop .com

LOL thats a good one :)

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 8:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)