JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It looks great djdad!

Very original layout :)

Posted Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 5:17 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
GadgetMan wrote :
You gonna manufacture the remotes as well ... lol

Roy

Yeahhh, that would make me rich !!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 8:29 am
Oh,oh here we go ! today 3D screens ,Tomorrow the WORLD !!! WHuA HA HA HAAA !!! he,he...

Posted Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 10:24 am
Scary ..... but very nice!

Posted Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 11:34 am
Good idea :-)

Posted Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 2:52 pm
Update..

Screenshot from left deck and master...

Mixer-Amplifier section

Posted Sat 05 Jun 10 @ 7:21 pm
Nice looking skin, but sorry not a fan of the remotes, i think they spoil it totally

Posted Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 8:28 am
JeremK wrote :
Very original layout :)

That is exactly what i wanted to do, to make a skin look a little different than the others. Some will hate it some will love it.

Posted Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 12:33 pm
Sorry but this has nothing on Tcmania bright version. Tcmania bright is de best skin everrrr from you djdad.

Posted Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 5:25 pm
I like the remotes, original and different. Hopefully it will be compatible for users without midi controllers as well.

Posted Sat 19 Jun 10 @ 7:18 pm
Wow!! its lookin up!! Now Djdad ...what if one coulld click on the main screen and other than going on video activate (since obiously its gonna be for Videos ahem) we could get certain funtions to pop up,or better yet "slide in" (like in some media players and video games) so they activate things from the screen.that way make it "interactive" and make up for space as well. I've been having this vission since looking into my other project. just posted (@Virtualdj/forums/Virtual DJ Plugins/an ACTIVE SCREEN on the VDJs output) Didnt want to jump topic but i think this would be good for all Video projects here.. and if anybody can do this it would be You ,Scott,touchdan,Jeremk ,Stoll....How about it Guys?

Posted Tue 22 Jun 10 @ 10:30 pm
You could some some actions by doubleclicking or rightclicking as well. What kind of actions do you have in mind?

Posted Wed 23 Jun 10 @ 6:01 pm
I am having difficulties to make Clipbank work properly with those 12 buttons i have made in the Clipbank pannel. This is the main reason i am delaying this skin, so i might need some help over here.

I have tried..
a. video_fx_button 1 and video_fx_button 2 etc.
or
b. video_fx & video_fx_button 1 and video_fx & video_fx_button 2 etc.
but in case that Clipbank is not the selected video effect it pops up the menu of the selected video effect (not clipbank).

So the only way it works is this..
video_fx_select 'clipbank' & video_fx & video_fx_button 1 ..12 etc

but i have some problems ...
1. Using the selected action it highlights all 12 buttons, so you cant tell which button is activated.
2. You press button1, triggers 1st video bank, but before this reaches the end, if you press button2, stops video bank1 & 2, and you have to press button2 once more to trigger video bank No2

Any ideas?

Posted Wed 23 Jun 10 @ 6:09 pm
hey DjDad..Don't want to jump topic again (actually started a new Thread http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/130430/Virtual_DJ_Plugins/an_ACTIVE_SCREEN____on_the_VDJ_s_output___.html "@an Active Screen!! on the Vdj output!!" but its the ability to have control panels ON the screen. in that i've been trying to activate the "Winamp Wrapper" which comes in the form of a Sonique svp file strangely enough.and got it to stage 2 where im supposed to be able to open a configuration panel by clickin the "middle mouse button"in order to load a winamp plugin (?!? I know..its "off the wall"as we say)this wrapper was made for something else,X-play I think but. anyways noticed a lot skins for other things have this capability. Hope this wasnt too much.think it will be great if we could mimic this...and the screens on your skin are just "begging" for this...Looks great!

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 1:13 am
you can trigger an effect (plugin) by rightclicking, but not with middle click, as far as i know.

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 2:30 am
53%