Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Adding slipmats................ - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OK fellas its another late for me but I GOT IT!!! Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyy!! Big Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this!! This is just another reason why I love VDJ............now I just gotta work on this resizing pictures and I\'ll be good to go. Speaking of resizing how or what do ya\'ll use to resize?? All I have is paint, it does the job but some images look like a turd after words, lol!

As Always THANKS for putting up with and I got made respect for you skin makers!!
Huey

Heres a little pic,

Posted Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 2:08 am
Glad you sorted it out mate. Nice- won't be long and you'll be knocking out your own skins.

Try the skin resizer - as a premium member you can unloack the full functionality of this. Also bare in mind if you are making the skin BIGGER than the original it will always look distorted no matter what you use to resize it. Ideally try and use a large skin and REDUCE it- it's never going to ve perfect but should look ok.

Posted Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 2:47 am
Reporting that Beat got it Last nite, and was quite happy!! and so am I cause hes showing me were i goofed!! he,he. Dan your a sweat heart !! Zanard cant wait for that monster to arrive !! But when i resize it down to 1280x800 there is a problem with the firetext control panel being slightly covered by the side skins .be nice if you made a small resolution version, that skin ROCKS!! Jeremy you're O.k too,Im checking your skin creator....and everyone have a wonderful nite!!

Posted Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 7:47 am
@Zanard where are youuuuuuuuuu, lol!! Ok I keep getting the "Invalid skin file (error line 0 in the xml)". Dont have a clue what that means and from what I've read it can mean a bunch of different thing??? I have 1 deck setup with 3 different slipmats but its not working. Maybe some one can take a look at my file? Please.....
Thanks for your time and any input
Huey

Posted Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 2:45 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Open the XML file with Microsoft Word.
It will give you the lines where you have XML errors.

Posted Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 6:23 am
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
beatbreaker1 wrote :
@Zanard where are youuuuuuuuuu, lol!! Ok I keep getting the "Invalid skin file (error line 0 in the xml)". Dont have a clue what that means and from what I've read it can mean a bunch of different thing??? I have 1 deck setup with 3 different slipmats but its not working. Maybe some one can take a look at my file? Please.....
Thanks for your time and any input
Huey

I sent a private message.

Submit your skins to my e-mail address.
Bye

Posted Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 12:22 pm
@Zanard, ?? I sent you an e-mail, not sure what happened..........

Posted Mon 07 Jun 10 @ 5:37 pm
Cant someone just take parts of a XML file and paste in your own (rearrange where the pictures go) or will this not work?? Well I should ask how come I can copy parts but other parts wont work??

As always any and all adive is much APPRECIATED!! Thanks
Huey

Posted Mon 07 Jun 10 @ 6:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)