Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Problem with skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was thinking about using Virtual tonight at a gig for the first time in the 2 plus years I've had it (and Cue). The reason I've not used it to date , is that I don't trust it. Every time, yes EVERY time I've tested VDJ it has crashed using a second screen for videos, with no exception after ten plus attempts. I contacted Simon at Numark but got no help at all.

Anyway, I've been trying it over the last couple of days with no videos and it has been fine. Okay time to pick a skin, I liked the look of XXL-CDX-10 and loaded it up. The trouble is I couldn't find where to configure sound and so on. The only way to shut it down was to use the task manager!

I think I'm being told to stay with Ots.

Posted Sat 29 May 10 @ 8:29 am
The settings button is along the bottom of the skin. It has a yellow "cog" in the image.

Posted Sat 29 May 10 @ 9:03 am
Cheers, I'll have another go :o)

Update ... Tried it but still no config button. I had a look at the info on the skin and it says created especially but not exclusively for touch screens.. I do not have a touch screen, maybe that is where the problem is!

Posted Sat 29 May 10 @ 9:05 am
no it shouldnt make a difference. Please post the link that you downloaded the skin from in case i am looking at the wrong skin :)

Posted Sat 29 May 10 @ 9:47 am

Posted Sat 29 May 10 @ 10:59 am
Ok,

If you select skin settings from the middle of the screen. Then select buttons, you will then have the config button in the top right of the screen.

;)

Posted Sat 29 May 10 @ 11:09 am
Thanks for that, fine now. Read your reply this morning so I stuck with Ots last night. I'll give it a whirl, thanks again.

Posted Sun 30 May 10 @ 4:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)