Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plug In Layer priority

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've been using VDJ for more than 3 years and now I found out the full experience of Video Mixing. The reason of this post is to ask if someone knows how to made a priority for plug ins. Let me explain a little more:
VDJ works with plug ins as a "chain" mode, the first "ON" will be the lower layer on the screen (always talking about video plug ins)
I put several plug ins to my video screen every weekend but sometimes, need to deactivate and reactivate some of them the keept in the first place.
There is any part on the VDJ that leave me choose wich one shall be on the top and wich ones on the bottom?

This are the plug ins I use: (in order ON)

Text - Backdrop - ShowLogo -

After it, when no video is available I add:

Sonique - Video rotation/video cube

Clipbank

I need that Text and backdrop plug ins remains at the top without change with other plug ins.
Is this posible?
Thanks in advance to all.

BTW, I bought a MacBookPro and need some of this usefull plug ins for it... ;-D
Cheers

Ju@n

Posted Mon 12 Apr 10 @ 5:05 pm
very good point Juan !! I've just had to put up with it,but it would more than nice,it would be more profesional if we could control the order of the layers from out side in a another plugin or even a new skin..been using a skin that has controllers that others didnt ..but yes i've mentioned this briefly on another thread (just below this one..@SONIQUE v.2 ..:-)...you have to look at sonique as a piece of clear colored plastic (because of its transparency control )and has to be selected LAST (overLayd) and meanwhile the clipbank effect its more like a solid picture or layer andneeds to be selected First in the Chain....but could this be fixed?...hummm...

Posted Mon 12 Apr 10 @ 7:03 pm
Thacker510,
Yes, is almost what we're talking about the same since Sonique is part of the plug ins I put on my video screen. Will be very useful if I can choose wich ones shall be on top and wich no with priority number (ie.) I'm wondering that developers will find the way to do that soon. Hoping that come faster than I think 1,2,3...
Cheers
Juan

Posted Tue 13 Apr 10 @ 10:22 pm
You might have to cunt more than that but...Dont hold your breath...you're turn purple...end up looking like a plugin effect yourself !!..he !

Posted Tue 13 Apr 10 @ 11:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)