Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Simple Skin Idea

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have the trial version but im not sure if i want to buy it until i find a solution to this problem:

The best skin for me is the "VirtualDJ6:Pro(widescreen)" because of the simplicity and im used to it but the "Mix Lab V3.1" has the 'EQ Crossfaders' which are so cool and necessary for what i want to do.

My computer is slow, so changing skins while I'm playing songs takes a decade. I would really like to see the VDJ6:Pro(widescreen) skin with the 'EQ Crossfaders' instead of those EQ knobs.

Thanks for a great product

Posted Wed 07 Apr 10 @ 11:53 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Buying VirtualDJ gives you the privelege to download every single skin from a library of hundrends of skins. There are several skins also with EQ-Crossfaders. One of them will be propably suit you.
You may also try to learn the VDJ Script language and attempt to make your own skin.

But i will put it in an other way.
I think there are so many other reasons to buy VirtualDJ. Skin should not be a minor issue to anyone.

Posted Wed 07 Apr 10 @ 12:59 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hey Tommy, the last thing you want to be doing is changing skins mid flow, pick a skin at the beginning of the night if you must and stick with it for the rest of the night.

I've only used three skins in all the time I've used this system and would never dream of changing anything in mid stream.

Posted Wed 07 Apr 10 @ 6:37 pm
VERY GOOD THE POSS
GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA

Posted Tue 20 Apr 10 @ 8:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)