Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Hercules RMX / Steel Custom Mapping - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

johnrosHome userMember since 2010
hi can itch software use with the hercules rmx

Posted Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 6:03 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No.

Posted Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 6:51 am
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007

<map value="JOG" action="deck 1 effect active ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect slider 1 : deck 1 effect slider 2 : deck 2 effect active ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect slider 1 : deck 2 effect slider 2 : jogwheel &amp; loop_move" />

i have a problem with this jogwheel &amp; loop_move how to fix it ? It´s work but i have always loop move and jogwheel together.

Posted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 7:11 am
try this, it should split the action so it only does the loop move when the deck is looping

loop ? loop_move : deck 1 effect active ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect slider 1 : deck 1 effect slider 2 : deck 2 effect active ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect slider 1 : deck 2 effect slider 2 : jogwheel

if you have a shift mapped it would be better to have loop move mapped the the jog only when the shift is enabed, the jog is always usefull as a jog so you can make adjustments when needed, and you will find that you will only set the loop position at the start and not need it again, effectively wasting the use of your jog.

var 'shift' ? loop ? loop_move : jogwheel : deck 1 effect active ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect slider 1 : deck 1 effect slider 2 : deck 2 effect active ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect slider 1 : deck 2 effect slider 2 : jogwheel

you can change the first jogwheel to something else if you want when shifted, and you would need to change the shift to whatever yours is called.

you should also buy a legit version of pro

enjoy

Posted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 7:40 am
What's up VDJ World,

So I am trying to add a sampler to my RMX controller with buttons 1-6. How can I do that? Thanks!

Posted Mon 13 Feb 12 @ 11:29 pm
dvd550PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hey guys. Im having some trouble finding the correct mappings on the site. I've clicked every link and i still can seem to find the mappings i want. Please help me get these. I have a hercules 4MX.

Mapping list:
Button 3- cue 1 (Plus) Hold for 5 seconds to delete that cue
Button 12- Flanger with the FX knob to control the parameters
Source Button - is a loop move when a loop is active but the jog wheel moves the loop
Pitch bend + - activates sample 1
Scratch button - activates scratch mode

If anyone could please help with these mappings it'd be most appreciated!

Posted Tue 06 Mar 12 @ 2:57 pm
ok in the rmx is it posible to make button source into multi shift allow me to use one shift to do 6+6 and the other side shift to do 6+6 different so then 24 totall possible things. source left effects/loops and source right cue/samples
A
1- loop 2
2 -loop 4
3 -loop 6
4 -loop 8
5 -loop16
6 -loop 32

B
1- effect
2 -effect
3 -effect
4 -effect
5 -effect
6 -effect

c
1hot cue
2hot cue
3hot cue
4hot cue
5hot cue
6hot cue

D
1sample
2sample
3sample
4sample
5sample
6sample

i had a issue with the source button not working as a shift is there something im missing in my codeing?

Posted Thu 13 Sep 12 @ 2:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)