Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Sample Manager

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It does not seem to update any changes made to the sample slots. Is there something I am missing?

Posted Fri 20 May 05 @ 3:46 pm
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I couldn't figure it out either. It sounds like you got farther than I did. I still haven't figured out how to open up the interface shown in the picture.

Posted Sat 21 May 05 @ 1:43 am
I think it is supposed like this. Whatever you have in the current sample slots can be saved in a bank through the plugin. So you can have different banks with different samples and you can easily and quickly load different banks into the slots which is a great idea.

Posted Sat 21 May 05 @ 3:02 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, that's it.

The first time you don't have any new banK.

So you have to use the "Save" button to record your current configuration.
If you push "save" on an user bank, the configuration is overwrited on this bank.
If you push "save" on the "current bank", the configuration is recorded in a new user bank.

Then, you can make change in your sampler, and record this new configuration in an other bank.

You can recall the user bank you want using the "load" button.

Posted Mon 23 May 05 @ 8:34 am
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So how do I access the interface? I've loaded the plugin, but I've found nothing as far as an interface, or really anything different.

Posted Tue 24 May 05 @ 7:01 am
Really? And no error?
You don't have a picture that look like the plugin on/off button (that don't do anything here), or like the picture shown in the download section?

Posted Tue 24 May 05 @ 11:15 pm
Must it be a .vdj file and must it be in the samples directory?

Posted Wed 25 May 05 @ 1:45 am
[DJ_Manixx]:
No, do what you want in the classic VDJ sampler, then come back to the plugin.
After half a second, the "current bank" is update and show all titles you have loaded in the sampler.

You can know save this configuration (save button).

:)

Posted Wed 25 May 05 @ 2:03 pm
I really, really wish I knew how to make this work with 6.0.7..........................I would pay someone to do this, this is a much needed tool, doesnt anybody agree?? Well my offer still stands, I will pay who ever (with in reason) that gets this plugin to work with 6.0.7...............

Posted Fri 16 Apr 10 @ 9:23 pm
No need to resurrect a thread 5 years old when you already had 2 other threads on the same topic.

Posted Sat 17 Apr 10 @ 12:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)