Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: i have 2 questions can they be answer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

First Question: Echout the effect i notice when i hear the radio station and they use this effect the echo keeps playing but the song doesn't but with virtual dj it does is there a way when i use echout it keeps going but the song stops when i use it.
Second Question: I got like 2 fatal crash from this program and notice i can either recover or shutdown when i hit recover it stays like that and i have to restart that computer not shutting it correctly from start menu is there a better way to exit without restarting it(escape/ control + shift+escape don't work) One more question is there a way to play 3 songs at the same time and mix the 3rd while 2 of them r playing if so let me know.
Thanks
DJHaPpE

Posted Wed 18 May 05 @ 10:47 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
For the last question (3rd song):

You can use multiinstance mode to sync 4 or more decks together.

OR

You can load a song as a sample in a sample slot and let it play while the two decks are playing theirself.

FRUiT94

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 12:48 am
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Personally, if I have a good groove going and and want to bring in a 3rd source, I'll put both decks into a loop, then create a sample on the fly of the loop one of the decks that is currently playing. Then, slowly bring up that sample volume as you bring down that deck.

Now you have a free deck to bring in whatever you want.

Basically what Fruit said, but this way you don't have to prepare your samples in advance.

Bargler

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 3:18 am
@DjHapPeE

For the Echo question, maybe what you are looking for is the "LOOP-OUT" effect. Find it under Plug-ins.

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 4:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)