Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mix Station 2 vs Mix Station 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there much difference between eJay DJ Mix Station 2 and Mix Station 3? I have Mix Station 2 and it seems that only a few of the skins out there work with it. I was wondering if more skins work with Mix Station 3? I know that eJay's versions are only a lite version of Virtual DJ but I was wanting to know the benefits of getting Mix Station 3 over Mix Station 2. Any help is welcome.

Posted Mon 16 May 05 @ 5:01 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Of course DJ Mix Station 3 (-> VDJ v2.03) is better than DJ Mix Station 2 (-> VDJ v1.09 or less).

Posted Mon 16 May 05 @ 6:04 pm
I figured that Mix Station 3 was better than Mix Station 3 but in what ways? What features does Mix Station 3 have over Mix Station 2? Do more skins work with Mix Station 3? Anyone out there have Mix Station 3 and can tell me if most of the skins work?

Posted Mon 16 May 05 @ 6:22 pm

Posted Mon 16 May 05 @ 6:25 pm
I have seen this comparison already but it doesn't really compare the 2 eJay versions. I live in the states and eJay's website is just starting to offer DJ Mix Station 3 here this month. I just wanted to know how big of difference between the two and if other skins will work better with DJ Mix Station 3 than it does with DJ Mix Station 2.

Posted Mon 16 May 05 @ 7:34 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
your answer is yes

Posted Mon 16 May 05 @ 7:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)