Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plugin Problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Problems with Plugins

Posted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 5:42 pm
When applying a plugin like shakerbeat or echoout after a while the plugin start to mess the song up then go back to normal after deactivating it im using virtual dj 5.2 on windows 7 64 bit sound card 64,scratch.A is 11 with smooth filter and 48khz-42khz and the tempo is fast tempo is there a problem with my settings or what it works for a min but after vdj runs for like a min when i apply the effect this happen it sound like the song is scratching and chopped up im not using turntables or no other input i have a dual core-pent. 500gb hd whats the problem ?

Posted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 5:50 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Plugins are only available to registered users; where did you get these plugins from?

Posted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 7:29 pm
On here

Posted Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 7:52 pm
Your account does not have the ability to download plugins...

Posted Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 9:51 pm
Busted!...he,he..

Posted Sat 20 Mar 10 @ 7:34 am
im not busted i got a plugin my friend sent me he got a account on here.I'm using a trail program and it messes up every now in then when i apply the effect changing the tempo from fast to advance the shakerbeat 1.12 work well but i cant scratch well with that setting isnt good my computer sound card

Posted Sun 28 Mar 10 @ 5:50 pm
Your friend shouldn't be sharing plugins, and if he gets caught doing so he may find himself in trouble.

Anyway the plugin isn't your issue; you have a more fundamental setup problem.

Posted Sun 28 Mar 10 @ 7:07 pm
what should i be changing for this to stop giving me problems

Posted Sat 03 Apr 10 @ 5:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)