Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: More Graphics than Sonquie

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was wondering if anyone knew if/where you can download different graphics to play under effects other than the basic Sonique. If I am not playing music videos, I would like some new effects instead of sonquie.And Part two.. . How to i install it so its part of the effects?

Any help would be great

many thanks

Justin

Posted Sat 30 Jan 10 @ 5:37 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The only other option at present is to use video clips in the clipbank.

Posted Sat 30 Jan 10 @ 6:05 am
Hi Scott,

thanks for getting back to me about my question. So what sort of files are clipbank? and any ideas where to get some good ones? Sorry to have to ask loads of question

Justin

Posted Sat 30 Jan 10 @ 6:26 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Drop me a pm with your email and you can have access to my library... there's about 600 clips of allsorts in there from holidays to celebrations to HD backgrounds.

Open to anyone that can PM me, there's 197 VDJ users now accessing the files lets see if we can hit that milestone and make it 200 users this weekend.

And if you need anything made let me know.

Posted Sat 30 Jan 10 @ 7:14 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
SBDJ wrote :
The only other option at present is to use video clips in the clipbank.

Hi Scott

Is there a work around to getting more video clip pages set up?

If there is a way can you please explain the step by step procedure to accomplish this task.

Thank You

Joey....

Posted Sun 31 Jan 10 @ 5:41 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Just copy the clipbank.dll file in the video plugins folder and give it different names.

Posted Sun 31 Jan 10 @ 5:56 pm
Thank you Scott, Very much appreciated

Joey....

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 7:35 am
Hi Scott

There is one thing That needs to be addressed in the random clip bank plugin.

1. When it is active and you play a "Music Video" the clip bank desen't stop playing like in the "Sonique" plugin, you have to stop it manually, shouldn't this stop automatically when a "Music Video" is playing?

2. Another thing is I always get this error when I do a registry clean:HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software \Microsoft \Windows \CurrentVersion \Explorer \FileExts \.txt2d

(Default) =

Thank You

Joey.......

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 9:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)