Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Bug with TCCD and CD deck

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Even with 2.1, it still has this problem. load a track, press play on the CD deck, it starts on the down beat
press cue then play again and it does not always start from the beginning
this happens on some tracks but not all?

How can I fix this? is there a new version of the TCCD that fixes this?

Posted Sat 14 May 05 @ 4:49 am
hey wireless.....you have denon decks right? I am having alot of trouble getting tccd to work with my 1 denon 3000. Could you take a look at my post and see if you have any insight? If you dont mind I would appreciate it alot.

Thanks

http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=12252

Posted Sat 14 May 05 @ 6:20 am
I am not really much help. I got it to work with 2.06 and was impressed with the idea
but it is not perfect. if they can just fix that one bug it would be great
when 2.1 was released I had to re-set things up all over again, very confusing but finally got it working following the instructions on this forum

WirelessDJ

Posted Sun 15 May 05 @ 2:33 am
Maybe it is the autocue of the CD decks?

or may be the TCCD from Atomix, I wonder if they can release a custom MP3 file that fixes this problem? Maybe change the beginning of the track or something?

Posted Sun 15 May 05 @ 3:05 am
hey wireless...i finally got my stuff working and i agree with you that it is almost perfect. I have noticed the same thing you said in your original post. Its weird. Now it seems for me that it works most of the time...i guess maybe from messing around with settings. Have you noticed any problems with the sound quality? I get alot of distortion/ crackling randomly while playing tracks and also while scratching. Have you seen/fixed this?

Also I made a little tutorial under my blog but it doesnt really address your problem

Posted Tue 17 May 05 @ 4:49 am
Wireless, in version 2.1 make sure the antiskip is unchecked. I don't have Denon's but I do have CDJ800's. How do you like those Denon's

Posted Wed 18 May 05 @ 12:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)