Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: update xxl-cdx-10 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi all,

Nearly finished this update. See the pictures (low quality) and let me know what you think.
Special design for touchscreen with a res. of 1024x768pxl.

with rhythm

or cues

or sampler

scratchwave or pitchsliders

4 different center pannel

Best regards,
John

Posted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 3:50 am
WOW how do u have enough room on 1024X768, have you thought about 1280X1024?? Just wonderin, looks awesome!!

Posted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 8:52 pm
Thanks discobrian24,

Ow yes, room enough for this one. All other sizes can be done with the resize-tool.
The 4 pictures from the top are 50% scale, the last one is real-size.

I found a little issue with this skin. If you open this one for the first time the center-pannel is empty (I think).
To solve this u can create a shortcut for one of the pannels. --- skin_pannel 'rhythm_view' ---.
This will show the rhythm window and the "toggle pannel button".
I will create a button in the settings pannel.

Posted Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 12:51 am
is this uploaded yet or do u need a tester??

Posted Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 11:36 pm
It's on the list.
Go here

ps: A question for the vdjteam. Can you delete the old xxl - cdx - 10 skin, or replace it on the same link as the new one?

Best regards,
John

Posted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 12:39 am
Im not to good with the resizer, is it possible for you to make it 1280X1024?? If not no big deal I will need to reinstall the resizer and learn how to use it:)

Posted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 12:50 am
OK Looks GREAT but I am havin a few issues:

1. I cant see any song names while loaded into decks??just the time.

2. I want to change the way that when you click on a vid preview it starts the deck, I want to turn that off.

3. I want to change the play/pause button to actually pause not start from the beginning. (EDIT Changed Play_Button to Play_Pause, that works)

Please if you are on respond what i need to do.

Posted Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 7:47 pm
Hi discobrian24,

about your questions
1. I cant see any song names while loaded into decks??just the time.

When you have selected the rhythm-pannel or the cues-pannel you can read the artistname - title - comment above the songposition(and time)window. If you select display-pannel you see the whole track info.

2. I want to change the way that when you click on a vid preview it starts the deck, I want to turn that off.

I changed the action for the video-screens. It's simple to use when you play karaoke. Just load the next song, cue it up and when the time is right you click on this window. A sort of auto mix. I'll try to create a switch for this (auto mode or normal mode)

3. I want to change the play/pause button to actually pause not start from the beginning. (EDIT Changed Play_Button to Play_Pause, that works

You mean the pioneer or numark function. You can change this in the skin settings-pannel.(look at the first picture of the bottom row in this topic)
Pioneer = play/pause
numark = play/stutter

Best regards,
John

Posted Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 10:51 pm
Update coming soon with your request.

I changed the font because not all characters where showing right.
Changed the deck 1 & 2 -video- windows, a copy of from the original v.6 skin. My button is replaced to the multi-button "1 <- 2" and "1 -> 2"

I am sure that I forgot to mention something here. But you'll see...

ps:Thanks vdj team for moving the old skin.

again, Best regards,
John

Posted Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 1:02 am
riyaddjHome userMember since 2010
yes for update

Posted Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 1:54 am
ok here is the issue there is no box next to the preview channel (active deck control)

Posted Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 3:55 am
Also I couldnt find the newest on the download page! By the way once I get these lil issues I am havin fixed THIS WILL BE MY SKIN of choice!!!

Posted Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 3:57 am
there is a skin settings button that shows this pannel (below). then hit this button (see arrow).

By the way once I get these lil issues I am havin fixed THIS WILL BE MY SKIN of choice!!!

a big "thank you" for that..

Best regards,
John

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:40 am
That button is not in my skin???

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:43 am
Wow your fast, you have msn?

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:45 am

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:46 am
ADD: Drag and drop songs into decks

And ADD a way to turn off the auto mix when pressing vid transition (I know you saw this but just writin it all together)

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:49 am
OK. this is an update issue. i've allready fixed this. For now you can create a shortcut with the mapper.
Type this action in the mapper.--- skin_pannel "deck_display" ---.
This is only for this time. next time you start vdj it will be ok..

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:50 am
Ok cant do anything here for now, but will look when I get home. Also what do I have to remove in the xml to stop that auto play, I can wait til you update if ud like:) Gotta run will check in later,

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 1:05 am
I think they're working on the update now, because it's not in the download list now.

you cut the first line.

- - - <button pannel="video" action="deck 1 video_transition & deck 1 auto_crossfade 6000ms & deck 1 play"> - - -
<pos x="433" y="651"/>
<size width="78" height="51"/>
</button>

then paste this line
for deck 1 use this:
- <button pannel="video" action="deck 1 video_transition" dblclick="video_crossfader 0%" rightclick="video_crossfader 0% while_pressed"> -

for deck 2 use this:
- <button pannel="video" action="deck 2 video_transition" dblclick="video_crossfader 100%" rightclick="video_crossfader 100% while_pressed"> -

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 1:16 am
80%