Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCCD Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey everybody....im new and just got my equipment....I have 1 denon 3000 a 2 channel mixer and a maya 44 usb....for my comp I have a athlon 3000+ with 512 mb ram. I have used vdj with the hercules with no problems even when scratching but i cannot get the time code to work. I have the 2.5.5 drivers for the maya. Under the config for the timecode I have the input set to chan 1&2: Activated Deck and output to ch1 and 2 master. My right turntaable (the one i am using) is always at 0% and sometimes silent. The red and green lines are going crazy. A few times I have been able to control a song but very limited and still without any higher than 0%. Sometimes I will start the tccd and then press play in vdj and I will be able to scratch and stuff but it is still kind of crackly.....Question.....when everything is hooked up correctly can i press play on the denon deck and have the song start playing in vdj or do i always have to press play in vdj? I have followed all the instructions from the vdj tcv website....dennon deck into soundcard....sound card into mixer. What could be wrong? How do I fix this and get it to work? Paisain.....you said u installed the maya to a differnt com port? how do i do this?

Anybody with knowledge or ideas please help

Thanks....DJ Vybez

Posted Fri 13 May 05 @ 3:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)