Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Loop Length Adjustment

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mcdocPRO InfinityMember since 2007
So I've been using VDJ (6.0.1) for about 4 years now and LOVE it.

I have one problem though that I can not overcome.

On my left channel, the Loop Shift and Loop Length work perfectly, in fact, when I extend or shorten a loop length, the number in the circle is replaced with a symbol to show that the loop has been manually adjusted - LOVE IT!

However, on my RIGHT channel, when ever I need to adjust the Loop Length, it will not actually change the marker other than to adjust it in the same manner as the loop shift. The number does not change to the manual loop symbol - and the loop remains out of sync :(

I am hoping there is some master setting somewhere to fix the Right side to funtion like the Left in case there was some accidental change I made somewhere along the way.

When used properly - looping up intros under outgoing songs is a way to do quick mash-ups on the outro and really get the crowd excited about the fact that you are a smooth mixing DJ machine with every song flowing flawlessly into the next!!!!

PLEASE HELP Tech Support or anyone else who has encountered and overcome this issue!

Many Thanks!!!!

Posted Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 11:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
4 yrs with 6.0.1 .... LOL , it has only been v6 for about 6 months, but I know what you mean ...

But to answer your question, it sounds like a skin bug -- but, are you using a controller or just the skin and the buttons on the skin?

Posted Sat 16 Jan 10 @ 9:38 am
mcdocPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I am using the MixLab V3.1 skin which I absolutely love. When I took of the "smart loop" lock it seemed to work a little better - but still not like the left side.

I really would like to find a fix for this other than a new skin :(

Posted Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 11:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)