Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ Scroll Text Fonts

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Has anyone experimented with changing fonts to swap out a letter or a number with a logo?

This would look really good with SBDJ Scroll Text Plugin and wouldn't require any changes to the plugin only to the font.

Also I am looking for an ariel font that has a mirror reflection with gradient fade on the reflection.

If anyone knows where I can find one Please let me know because I need one to match the graphics on my showlogo.

Thanks,

DJ James

Posted Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 3:26 pm
how do you use a log and change it to a font?

Posted Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 5:55 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Would work fine, with the obvious limitations of being a font...

Posted Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 7:13 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
don't think there is a mirrored font out there the way you describe, with the reflection below the font i take it, you will have to use something like ps to do that.

the other type of mirrored font you can find like this by putting a google in... http://www.maxfonts.com/fonts/p/pr-mirror.font

Posted Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 7:22 pm
djsynystr wrote :
how do you use a log and change it to a font?

I was thinking of taking an existing font and editing one character like a ^ . Something that I wouldn't normally use in a scroll text. Swap that character out with a logo, and save the font as a new font.

Then anytime I want to insert my logo into a line of text I just hit the ^ key.

Seems simple enough but I have not messed with font editing before. I was hoping someone here might have some experience in this and boost my learning curve so I don't have to do so much research.

DJ James

Posted Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 10:36 pm
thats a great idea but how can it be done?

Posted Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 1:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)