Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with TCVs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

A problem I am having with the TCVs.

Even when the needle isn't touching my turntable, the song is still moving very very slowly backwards. What do I do?

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 10:23 pm
quickly put the needle on! LOL

sorry duffsterlp but is the song doing the same when the needle is on the TCV? when you open up VDJ do you get an error message like Error in ASIO driver?

List your configuratioin and make sure that VDJ is set to use the low latency timecode option in the soundcard configuration and I'm sure someone with more knowledge on this issue will be able to help you out.

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 10:47 pm
It is doing the same thing when the needle is on. When I stop the turntable the song stops but it moves backwards as well. Yes, I have gotten error messages that say error in the ASIO driver.

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 4:15 am
check the silence values of your TCV config, if there @ their lowest, bring them up a bit so the lighter grey area covers the red and green bars, this will mute the input below that level, and stop vdj picking up near silence as tcv signal

steve

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 12:49 pm
Thanks guys, I figured it out. I saw a link to download an ASIO driver for all sound cards and that worked.

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 11:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)