Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: miXvault

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Evening all, i have been working on a number of different skins recently. Some i am doing by personal request and these are progressing well and will be available to ALL.

My biggest project on the go at the moment, and possibly my biggest project to date is miXvault.

I was going to keep it under wraps until beta/test stage, however when i have posted early in the past there have been some excellent comments and suggestions, so without further ado......

miXvault Overview

miXvault - Default View Deck A

miXvault - Scratch View Deck A

miXvault - Large Video Deck A

miXvault - Default Mixer

miXvault - Full Audio Mixer

miXvault - Scratch Mixer

Please feel free to post comments and suggestions as always folks =)

The other skin i am working on is a special request for JimmyB - a sneak peak for you all:

Posted Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 3:41 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Looks pretty nice I'd like to see it when its finished.. good job!

Wouldn't it just be easier to get JimmyB some glasses?? j/k looks good!

Posted Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 4:19 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
listen2 wrote :

Wouldn't it just be easier to get JimmyB some glasses??

lmao!!!!

I just need a skin that is basic and simple, and I think Dan has created something along those lines for me. Nice one mate.

As for your miXvault mate, I do love the spinners on it, very nice!!

Posted Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 10:49 am
i may have created it mate, but it was your ideas and design ;)

Posted Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 12:41 pm
Mixvault looks great! Good job!

Posted Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 3:48 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I too like the spinners.

Posted Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 4:00 pm
OMG!!! that looks awesome dj touch....
You are an artist, good work :D

DJ ALEX

Posted Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 5:44 pm
Dj touchdan you always have skins that just catch my appetite. Please do release this video skin soon because what makes you skins so appealing are the yellow and orange instead of the typical red and blue. Would you be releasing this before Christmas? What is so nice about this one is that everything is soo simplistic and sharp (Thats what Serato stands out with unfrtunately). I'm talking about the MIXVAULT....love it. This is definitely going to be my default skin,I can just smell it.

Posted Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 10:40 pm
Updated screenshot for you, now with 6 cue points.

I am working on this between a fulltime job and a pending flat move so time is tight. I spend whatever time i can on it but i do not know whether this will be ready before Christmas. I will try, but no promises.

Posted Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 12:12 pm
Aight,thanks if you do finish in time or not. You are really gifted my friend.

Posted Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 5:43 pm
Needless to say this wasn't finished before Christmas. I was given extra responsibilities at work which had to take priority added to that i moved house the week before Christmas also.

That being said I now have 2 weeks off work and hope to get this ball rolling again. I have just opened the files up for the first time in nearly 6 weeks and i forgot how good the skin looks. Some updated screenshots coming later in the week (hopefully).

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 1:08 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hey mate, did you get my pm? concerning black sheep, can you give a clue... nope sorry or a coming sometime in the future.... lol

cheers mate.

Posted Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 6:05 pm
Oh man,Oh man,Oh man, now I'm drooling. Hope you do get sometime soon my friend. This has got to be a industry standard video skin when released.

Posted Tue 26 Jan 10 @ 9:06 pm
Any update on the project my friend?

Posted Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 6:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)