Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Karaoke scratch - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Absolutely beautiful. Good to see you deviating from that serato look.

Posted Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 5:21 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Fandos, I have always used another skin but I am getting used to play with yours.

Great job ;)

Posted Wed 16 Dec 09 @ 7:14 am
I say Vinyl scratch video v2.2 best skin of the year. We should give an award for that. I might be late on this one,but Vinyl scratch video v2.2 which I discovered today, gives me everything I ever possibly wanted in a skin(Nothing extra to confuse it,nothing less for me to run around looking for). Thanks again dj fandos, you're the best skin maker then dj touchdan.

Posted Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 5:02 pm
dj fandosPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
thank you very much.................

Posted Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 7:01 pm
Que excelente esta su skin. Admiro su esculptura.

Posted Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 6:54 pm
Hey man i really like your skin it cool man if you dont mine can you send me it on my emaill so
i can put it up on my virtual dj program please here is my emaill... Non-Licensed Users are not allowed to post contact info

Posted Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 12:10 am
loicpanzo wrote :
Hey man i really like your skin it cool man if you dont mine can you send me it on my emaill so
i can put it up on my virtual dj program please here is my emaill... Non-licensed users are not allowed to post contact info

Asking for stuff and posting emails are prohibited my friend unless you have purchased the software.

Posted Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 2:45 pm
noob here just got vdj 3 is there any other skins for this other than the boring basic one i can download?
thanks

Posted Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 4:10 pm
dglitoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, I Really like you skin 2.0 black but I am mandatory to change it because it make a lot of dropping/cutting sound with Timecode...

Another people had the same problem? I'm using the Hercules RMX consol & Serato Vinyl... After few tests, the conclusion is that it's this skin the problem... May it have a error in the xml file or may be it's take too more ressource for VDJ...

I'm using Windows 7 32 bits Core 2 duo 1,73 Ghz with 3 go of ram...

I'll try the latest (2.3.1) version... but I Prefer color off previous version

Posted Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 9:14 pm
dj fandosPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
the skin can not cut the sound. that's latency........I use it all weekend and nothing

Posted Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 10:18 am
Ok, I Try the 2.3.1 Version Today is it's better. I say that because yesterday, I switch to another Skin and no sound dropping appear, it's maybe a coincidence, i'll do other tests.

Howhever, this skin is really nice! :) If you look for another features, if you can put a little place to whrite de Numeric Key just beside the Key, it's can be cool for me and maybe others people that didn't really know what key match with other, with numeric key, it's better. And if it's not so complicated, just make a mirror image of the right deck, like the effects comes à the rights and the pitch come to the left...

And, what is the small square with Wet & Dry word and small green line?

Continu the good works! Thanks Buddy

Posted Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 10:45 am
My apologizes Fandos, I try my turntables on some real vinyls and the same little sound-cutting appear, so it was a hardware problem. I Just command 2 new needles and in the same time, two new timecode serato vinyl, one red and one bleu to go with you beautifull skin. Sorry again, in one week, I will test my new material and leave feedback about it ;) Good Work!

Posted Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 3:15 pm
HEY BRO HOW U DOING I see THAT UR DONE SERATO SKIN FOR VIRTUAL! LOOKS GREAT , LIKE THE FEATURES AND ETC
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS SKIN OUT, HOW COULD I GET IT ??

OR COULD YOU SEND IT TO ME PLEASE ON :--------@------.com

[Moderator Edit] Email has been removed. No License Users are not not allowed to post contact infromations.

Posted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 12:18 am
Sorry guy!...you cannot post emails on this forum AND you must get a license to download skins AND thats a old thread....Sorry Fandos...

Posted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 12:43 am
how do i get to b a liscened in here??

Posted Wed 16 Nov 11 @ 6:27 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dj_AddiE18 wrote :
how do i get to b a liscened in here??

You purchase a license from here - http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

And please next time - start your own thread in the appropriate forum when you have a question that does not relate to the current thread/topic.

Posted Wed 16 Nov 11 @ 12:09 pm
how i download scratch skin for virtual dj

Posted Sun 05 Feb 12 @ 1:30 am
license i have one

Posted Sun 05 Feb 12 @ 1:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sun 05 Feb 12 @ 8:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)