Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon HD2500

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

RiessiePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have Virtual DJ and it wants to control my Denon HD 2500, but it doesn't work properly.

The ASIO driver is properly installed and also recognizes the HD 2500 (though he calls him or USB Audio Device_1, perhaps because the problem is ?).

Who can help me? I have a Trial version, because I also want to first see if it works before I purchase the program.

Posted Mon 23 Nov 09 @ 2:21 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What version is the trial?

Open the config window, go to the mappers tab and click on the dropdown box. Is the HD2500 listed there at all?

Posted Mon 23 Nov 09 @ 5:09 am
RiessiePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Trial version is 6.03

Yes I see the HD2500 in the "mappers" , but I can't use the HD2500.
In VDJ i can start a track, then i can use some HD2500 buttons like the pitch bend.
But when i press cue on the hd2500 the track stops and i cannot use any of the buttons on my hd2500.

Sorry my english isn't that good after all those years out of school ;-)

Posted Mon 23 Nov 09 @ 5:17 am
I had the same problem, but upgraded the denon hd2500 to the newer version, and got the midi option(should be next to hdd, usb, cd on main screen) on the screen if you dont see it you need it to upgrade!

if you see the midi choose that option and open virtual dj it will configuere it, dont need to do more! good luck mine is working perfectly!

Posted Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 8:02 pm
I HAVE BIG PROMBLEM WITH MY DEVICE I DON'T SEE IN THE MAPPERS DN DH2500 OR ANY MIDIS AND THE DRIVER ASIO DRIVER IS CORECTING INSTALING BUT THE VIRTUAL DJ GAVE ME AN ERROR IN THE ASIO SOUND DRIVER WHY? CAN SOME BOTY HELP ME?

Posted Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 8:19 pm
barburyHome userMember since 2013
Hi,

I am using a denon DN-HD2500 controller, with VDJ8.

Not matter what I try, I cannot get the Audio to split, to deck 1 comes out of the A output & deck 2 comes out of B output.

I am connected via USB from laptop to controller, Audio is been channelled to a Behringer DX2000 USB.

Help please....

Posted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 1:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Re-install Denon ASIO drivers

Post here a screenshot of your Audio configuration in VirtualDJ

Posted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 5:44 pm
Hi,
My Denon DH2500 is not showing in the mapper section, only my Denon HC4500.

I'd like to be able to use the 4 deck feature, 1 & 2 controlled by the Denon HC4500, and 3 & 4 controlled by the Denon HD2500.

I have the HD2500 & HC4500 plugged into the computer, but only the HC4500 is showing in the mapper section.

VDJ 8 Infinity license.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 9:36 pm
The 2500 is on the list of supported controllers...

Does the 2500 show if you only have that plugged in (no 4500)?

Posted Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 5:42 pm
I have the Denon HD2500 and I have used it and loved it for years. I have not used it as a controller because I could never seem to get it to work properly. I have also used VDJ since about 2009, buy connecting through headphone jack and setting up splitter to external mixer with success. I have since bought a new Windows 10 laptop and installed VDJ8, but same setup has channels bleeding(hard to really explain). So of course I am trying to connect to the HD2500 to try and use as controller/dual sound card. With limited success. Got it to control but sound is only coming out of Deck 1. I can control Deck 2, but no sound.
Sound card interfaces don't want to work for me, can't even get the Reloop Play to be my friend. I've done the latest firmware from Denon and as far as I can tell I followed instructions but maybe I'm just missing something. Any help? Thank you in advance, I know this must be daunting at times!

Posted Sat 21 May 16 @ 9:34 pm
curtecurt wrote :
I have the Denon HD2500 and I have used it and loved it for years. I have not used it as a controller because I could never seem to get it to work properly. I have also used VDJ since about 2009, buy connecting through headphone jack and setting up splitter to external mixer with success. I have since bought a new Windows 10 laptop and installed VDJ8, but same setup has channels bleeding(hard to really explain). So of course I am trying to connect to the HD2500 to try and use as controller/dual sound card. With limited success. Got it to control but sound is only coming out of Deck 1. I can control Deck 2, but no sound.
Sound card interfaces don't want to work for me, can't even get the Reloop Play to be my friend. I've done the latest firmware from Denon and as far as I can tell I followed instructions but maybe I'm just missing something. Any help? Thank you in advance, I know this must be daunting at times!

So after reading more of the forum, I followed set up of my Denon HD2500 (proper sequence is important) and I am able to use Denon as controller for VDJ8. Fantastic! Unfortunately, I still can't get Reloop play to work with windows 10 OS, but I am happy with use of Hd2500 soundcard!

Posted Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 10:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)