Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VITRUAL DJ VINYL CODE HELP PLEASE

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dknztHome userMember since 2009
I HAVE SETUP MY VITRUAL DJ VINYL CODE IM USING THIS http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualvinyl.html I CANT GET MY MUSIC TO PLAY IDK WHAT IS WRONG.. WHEN I TRY USING THE ASIO DRIVER IT SAYS ERROR IN THE ASIO DRIVER DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH CHANNELS WHEN I CHANGE IT TO THE VITRUAL VINYL BOX ALL I HEAR IS RINGING NOISES FROM THE TIMECODE PLAYING BUT MUSIC DOSNT PLAY... WTF DO I DO..

Posted Thu 19 Nov 09 @ 1:16 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Do you own a Virtual Vinyl Box? Please register, you will get a huge benefits when you do it.
Does your software recognized you Virtual Vinyl soundcard? You suppose to see the Virtual Vinyl in the souncard dropdown menu if it recognized, then choose/click on it.

Try this:
Config>sound setup
inputs>timecode
outputs>your choice>soundcard>virtual vinyl

On your VV box, don't connect anything on the PASS, thus, Input and Output only.
Input should be from your turntable then output to your mixer.
Check also if the bypass in your skin is activated, if so turn it off.

Lastly, you can choose to ask help in kind manner...please.

Posted Thu 19 Nov 09 @ 7:44 am
Why does everybody asume CAPS meanins yelling its just the way I choose to write. and back to my issue.. I did that i choose the Vitrual Vinyl box i choose External mixer (2 turntables) i configured my time code settings were i got the 2 turntable decks spinning when playing music i didnt hear any music AT ALL tho i properly pluged in everything ( i went acording to the PDF Guide) is it possibe my timecodes DONT work for 6.0? idk what version they are but i can assure u are probley not for 5.0 or 6.0 mybe later... the thing about regisering is i lost my cd case while moving and i dont remember my serial.. numark are being idiots about this and saying I have to buy a new vitrual vinyl when im 20 with 2 kids and i dont have money to be spending on this i dont need to be spend anouther 200 somethign dollars on a new box when I haev 1 thats practicly brand new.

Posted Thu 19 Nov 09 @ 5:39 pm
oh btw i spent 5 freaking hours trying to get this to work and im sure everybody knows this is very fusustrating..

Posted Thu 19 Nov 09 @ 5:41 pm
I appologize in advanced for being the biggest noob. I currently hav numark's virtual vinyl and I want to run it with virtual dj and I now hav the latest version which I think it is6.0.3. (correct me if I'm wrong). And all of the configurations I see in these forums hav this auto config option but I do not see this. Can somebody help me straighten this out. Thank u in advanced!

Posted Thu 03 Dec 09 @ 1:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)