Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VCI-300

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gilesdjPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Colleagues in general. share what was said that the real dj out his night with the tools you have at that time, demonstrating creativity and consistency in the animate to put his people is based on the knowledge and the variety of music that used to cause euphoria of the viewer. The team is supplemented to enhance the surprise of those around you by showing that each of the tools that are maximized equipment like an editing studio where he made no errors. A hug and continue with the momentum of innovation that somehow be reflected in its economic achievements. For my part I commented that I am trying to find a way to have the headphones prescucha in a VCI-300 with vdj mapper which is the only tool on the page and that VISTA does not bring it on MAC if it works. If someone could guide me appreciate it.

Posted Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 10:26 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It is a limitation of the drivers published by Vestax trying to limit you into using ITCH ... we currently do not have a solution - yet - to this issue.

Posted Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 4:52 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi cstoll

Thanks for the info on the Vestax 300

Is there a limitation on the M-Audio xponant using it with VDJ?

Thank you

Joey.....

Posted Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 2:51 pm
sinvanHome userMember since 2010
I previuosly had the trail version of VDJ it worked perfect with my VCI-300... now I started using the full version of the software the mapping is off, i cant scratch, Led doesnt light is dim so in other words it doesnt work except the play button ...any suggestions?? Thanks alot in advance

Posted Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 11:33 am

Posted Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 1:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)