Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Having trouble downloading effects.. [No license = No plugin]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dreiiHome userMember since 2009
it just say "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Effects" what does it means? do i have to edit my profile and put my serial of my Vdj?

is there any other way to download sounds effects?? i mean any other sites to download it for free??

im new to this industry and i want to explore more about it so can u guys kindly help me.. thx a lot..

i really want to have new effect bcoz im bored in my effect installed in my Vdj..

Posted Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 1:39 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try to look in the title of this forum section

We remind that plugins are downloadable by registered PRO users only.

Posted Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 1:43 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you have bought VDJ, please enter you serial in your modify your profile and gain access to downloading from this site by becoming a registered licensed user.

Also bear in mind.. if you download anywhere in the web other than this official site, the VDJ plugins is not verified safe etc and will do more harm to your system.

Hope to see you with us soon;)

Regards;)

Posted Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 4:44 am
it just say "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Effects" what does it means? do i have to edit my profile and put my serial of my Vdj?

is there any other way to download sounds effects?? i mean any other sites to download it for free??

im new to this industry and i want to explore more about it so can u guys kindly help me.. thx a lot..

i really want to have new effect bcoz im bored in my effect installed in my Vdj..
im having trouble downloading effects nd im new 2 all of this

Posted Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 5:00 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As already explained downloads are for users who have purchased VirtualDJ and registered their serial number at this site.

Posted Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 5:36 pm
i have Vdj portable And home but the effects is a mess to get iz there any other sites to get the effects

Posted Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 11:29 am
Please do not bump an old topic from 2009.

Effects and other add-ons are only available to users who have purchased the software: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

VDJ portable is also a known illegal pirate version of the software. If you like the software then please support it and its future development by purchasing it.

NOTE: Illegal versions may not work correctly and may contain bugs due to illegal modifications made to the software by the pirates who created the cracked version. They are also usually out-of-date versions of the software and may also contain viruses, spyware and other malicious software.

Posted Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 12:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)